Sponsored

TRIPLE YELLOW S550 MUSTANG Thread

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.

I can only assume you are either female or "play for the other team". Not that their is anything wrong with either. Just saying...

Either way, nice pics.

Sponsored

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Digital Synapse, where in Texas did you take those pics? I need to drive down that way!

WeirdSideEffect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Viper
TRIPLE YELLOW 2015 Mustang (S550) Thread

Really? How did you come to that conclusion?

Don't worry, I think the exact same thing when I see your pics. No straight man has lips and hearts decals on his car. A gay or female, yes. Also, what straight man carries around a little doggie in a bag with a pink collar and "clothes"? None.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
I don't see why speculating on the persons orientation or personal choices is relevant to this thread, especially in modern America. Of course, I'm sure as 6g'ers we welcome all enthusiasts.

You either like the look of the car in the photos or not. While the decals on the car are not something I would do, IMHO the dog is cute and I'm glad the photo was included and glad Digital shared the all the photos with us!

WeirdSideEffect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Viper

I don't see why speculating on the persons orientation or personal choices is relevant to this thread, especially in modern America. Of course, I'm sure as 6g'ers we welcome all enthusiasts.

You either like the look of the car in the photos or not. While the decals on the car are not something I would do, IMHO the dog is cute and I'm glad the photo was included and glad Digital shared the all the photos with us!

I don't understand why everyone gets their feelings so bent over someone's views, or how we thought it was either a gay guy or a woman. "Especially in modern America"? Reading that made me extremely nauseous.

Sponsored

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
I don't understand why everyone gets their feelings so bent over someone's views, or how we thought it was either a gay guy or a woman. "Especially in modern America"? Reading that made me extremely nauseous.

Speculation of the persons orientation is not relevant in a car forum and probably not a nice thing to do. My feelings are not bent, just pointing it out.

Sorry you're feeling nauseous, perhaps we should speculate on your gender given your sensitivity to comments. :lol:

WeirdSideEffect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Viper

Speculation of the persons orientation is not relevant in a car forum and probably not a nice thing to do. My feelings are not bent, just pointing it out.

Sorry you're feeling nauseous, perhaps we should speculate on your gender given your sensitivity to comments. :lol:

I'm a straight dude with acid reflux. My stomach stays in constant turmoil. Lol.

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Don't worry, I think the exact same thing when I see your pics. No straight man has lips and hearts decals on his car. A gay or female, yes. Also, what straight man carries around a little doggie in a bag with a pink collar and "clothes"? None.
Well you're free to think what you like, no matter how ignorant. It's awfully presumptuous of you to think I'm gay. The car was decorated for our wedding, hence the "Just Married" and "Newlywed" decals. My wife wanted them on there for the wedding, and I thought it would be humorous, didn't bother me one bit. The dog is female, and usually, pink is the color of choice to represent female gender anything. She's a member of my family, not just an animal, so I don't leave her at home when I'm going to be gone most of the day, she comes with me and she's awesome. She's in a car seat so she can see out the windows comfortably and enjoy the drive, and it has a harness built in to protect her in case of an accident or sudden stop. She also has a place to feel safe and take a nap.

So to answer your question "what straight man carries around a little doggie in a bag with a pink collar and 'clothes'?" A straight man who is happily married to a smoking hot woman who happens to be his best friend, and who's manhood is not defined nor threatened by decals nor the types of pets he cares for.

22421573855_a49bcb314e_b.jpg

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special
Hot women rule. Love the pics and setting of the car Digital!

WeirdSideEffect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Viper

Never saw your wedding pics. And if they're posted in this thread, I must have missed them. Never saw pics of said "smoking hot" wife either, so I will just assume you're lying for Internet purposes. LOL

Sponsored