Sponsored

Traded in my GT for a C7, I'm missing the GT..

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
1-Uh. Useless as in you hit the gas and nothing happens. I'd rather have a tight ratio 6spd and one overdrive gear. My Focus ST has one really overdrive: 6th. And I use it when I'm going 75-80 minimum. But the Vette makes no sense. Gas mileage? Really?

2-The hood on the Vette still looks like soccer field layed out in front of you. It's wide.
You're right,nothing happens when you hit the gas. The car stays stationary.
I think you mean to say,"the Corvette makes no sense to YOU,",right?
Yes,gas mileage. It makes a difference both in town and even more so on a trip. Enjoy those Boy Racer 3.73 gears.
Regarding the hood,a soccer field is about 15-20 yards wider than a football field. The C7 hood has several angles as opposed to just wide,AND flat. But your reference has no meaning here.
Go ahead,your turn.
Layed?
Sponsored

Last edited:

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
If I can afford it, I plan on ordering a Z06/Z07 the way I want it. (Unless I can order a new GT500, because of limited availability and no way am I paying ADM.)
I think the C7 Corvettes look killer. I was "iffy" when they first came out, but I now love them.
Same here. I was on the fence regarding looks when it was introduced but I wasn't in the market. Over time,I came to appreciate it more.Fast forward 4 years to 2 weeks ago and I was happy with the deal I got and every time I drive it which has only been 185 miles in 13 days. I'm 66,it's my last car and it puts a smile on my face every time I'm driving.

Jackie Chan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette ZR1
I can't get into a non widebody vette.

Syphon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Corvette
I can't get into a non widebody vette.
I really love my Base C6... but the GS and ZO6's are just fantastic looking. Come summer Im looking into a C6 Z06..You can get one for low 30s...you just cannot beat that price for performance and looks.

Jackie Chan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette ZR1
Grand sport with supercharger is a good alternative.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Same here. I was on the fence regarding looks when it was introduced but I wasn't in the market. Over time,I came to appreciate it more.Fast forward 4 years to 2 weeks ago and I was happy with the deal I got and every time I drive it which has only been 185 miles in 13 days. I'm 66,it's my last car and it puts a smile on my face every time I'm driving.
That's awesome man.
Enjoy it!
Sponsored