• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Trade: Rear 9.5 GT PP for front 9 GT PP

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I don't even have my car quite yet, but am expecting it any time between now and the 29th of September, but i want to get a head start on this before it gets too late in the fall season.
I would like to see if someone would want to work outout some sort of trade deal for my rear 9.5 inch wide GT PP wheels and their front 9.0 inch wide GT PP wheels?

I'm in the Minneapolis MN area and would greatly prefer to trade with someone local to avoid shipping. I'd be willing to drive to meet halfway if you're not super far away.

So hit me up if you want to get wider wheels and tires for the front of your Mustang.
Sponsored

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Just a heads up, I don't believe the factory 9.5" wheels fit on the front of a PP car, without spacers.

OP
OP
Burger2002

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Just a heads up, I don't believe the factory 9.5" wheels fit on the front of a PP car, without spacers.
Good point. I forgot to mention that. Thanks for clearing that up incase someone didn't know that already.

XT4MNRZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gaurd GT, 401A, PP, M6.
I'm in Omaha, would trade you, I fly to marshall, mn often can bring rims with.

OP
OP
Burger2002

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hey XT4MNRZ. Marshall is about a 2.5 hour drive for me, but that'd just be a good excuse to drive the car. So I'm fine with that. When is the next time you'll be flying to MN? I could just load up some tools, drive out to meet you somewhere, take off my wheels in a parking lot, and trade you right on the spot.

My car's most recent eta is next week sometime, but that could be pushed back a little while depending on how fast the train/trucks move.

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
Wish I were closer. I have about 1700 miles on mine. If it weren't my daily, we might be able to work something out. Dang it.
Sponsored