• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Trade - I want 50th anniversary tail lights for my non chrome tail lights

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, 86 mercury capri,86 svo
I would like to trade my non chrome tail lights for a set of chrome trimmed units off of a 50th anniversary package.

I am in glen burnie md 21061 ,I am willing to drive if it's not too far and we could make the swap.
Sponsored

dab86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have the 50th Anniversery chromed tail lights I want to trade but I live in Las Vegas. Could we make this happen somehow?

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sure, I have another car I can drive while mine are off. But no disrespect to you but we clearly don't know each other and I have seen some pretty crummy stuff happen on forums. How do you suggest we do this so neither of us get screwed ?
I just don't want to send my lights and end up not receiving a set .

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can send them ups where the require a signature but you'd have to be home to sign or else they won't drop them off. I guess we could exchange telephone info as well .so we each have one another's phone number incase of an issue . If I send them next day air are you willing to do the same for me?

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sent you a pm

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Swapped lights with dab86. Great guy . I left you positive feedback.
Sponsored