Sponsored

Tracking using VIN number only?

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
So I found the one and wanted to do the dealer trade since it's almost 400 miles away. My salesman just informed me the car hasn't arrived yet to the other dealer and he didn't give me time frame on when it should be delivered. I'm wondering if I could track the car to see if it's worth the wait. Its blend date is December the 5th if that matters.

Thanks!
Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
So I found the one and wanted to do the dealer trade since it's almost 400 miles away. My salesman just informed me the car hasn't arrived yet to the other dealer and he didn't give me time frame on when it should be delivered. I'm wondering if I could track the car to see if it's worth the wait. Its blend date is December the 5th if that matters.

Thanks!
I am a little confused. Is this car coming from Ford or from another dealership? If it is from Ford you can get some info from http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com or you can Private Message Rachel at username FordService and see if she can pull up any additional info for you.

OP
OP
Dary

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
I am a little confused. Is this car coming from Ford or from another dealership? If it is from Ford you can get some info from http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com or you can Private Message Rachel at username FordService and see if she can pull up any additional info for you.
Thanks! I thought I needed an order number to be able to track it. Yes it's coming from Ford to the dealer that is 400 miles away.

Just checked into it and it says 3 days to arrive! How accurate is this?

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Thanks! I thought I needed an order number to be able to track it. Yes it's coming from Ford to the dealer that is 400 miles away.

Just checked into it and it says 3 days to arrive! How accurate is this?
the EDD on COTUS can kind of be all over the place but they closer to delivery date it seems to be relatively accurate (+ or - a few days). It just estimates based on the cars current status but it can't account for how quickly or slowly it gets out of the train and to the dealership.
Sponsored