Sponsored

Track Mode Removal - Warning from cop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Got pulled over last night for Front license plate. Told me I can't have any tint (mine is only 55%) and also told me exhaust is too loud. I told him its stock and I was in normal mode and he said it "sounded like track mode, be careful if you get a ticket you will have that removed from the car?" Haha ok bud Ill fight that in court no problem, they cant prove what mode I was in and as long as you don't admit right? OR would it be better to say sorry its modified ill get it fixed and if you get the ticket just pay fine and have it checked by the state inspector? This reminds me of that story of the Hyundai in N mode, the owner admitted to be in track mode and couldn't register the car. I am really hating Cali....

On a side note it was 12 am I was driving slow, a Tesla took off beside me full speed and pulls me over :facepalm:

I should just go all out get headers and be loud at this point LOL

On a funny note, this stop remined me of the movie Super Troopers. I pulled into a parking lot there was 3 other cops, I heard them laugh at me. Once the cop gave me the ticket he said "Let us back up first, you don't want to run into us with your nice car." In addition when he got in he turned his siren on full blast for about 10 seconds šŸ¤” šŸ˜’
Sponsored

Last edited:

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Yeah, donā€™t live in CA.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
Got pulled over last night for Front license plate. Told me I can't have any tint (mine is only 55%) and also told me exhaust is too loud. I told him its stock and I was in normal mode and he said it "sounded like track mode, be careful if you get a ticket you will have that removed from the car?" Haha ok bud Ill fight that in court no problem, they cant prove what mode I was in and as long as you don't admit right? OR would it be better to say sorry its modified ill get it fixed and if you get the ticket just pay fine and have it checked by the state inspector? This reminds me of that story of the Hyundai in N mode, the owner admitted to be in track mode and couldn't register the car. I am really hating Cali....

On a side note it was 12 am I was driving slow, a Tesla took off beside me full speed and pulls me over :facepalm:

On a funny note, this stop remined me of the movie Super Troopers. I pulled into a parking lot there was 3 other cops, I heard them laugh at me. Once the cop gave me the ticket he said "Let us back up first, you don't want to run into us with your nice car." In addition when he got in he turned his siren on full blast for about 10 seconds šŸ¤” šŸ˜’
its better for you to go to court, beat the shit out of the case, set the precedent for others, and take back your state from your tyrannical overlords that hassle people about STOCK VEHICLES.

the answer is to fight tyranny at every step cause it won't stop there.

whatever you do, if you don't have the balls to take back your liberty don't come to Texas to destroy ours.

Last edited:

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Courts have judges, judges tend to be biased, it is a lot easier to get a judge to believe the driver of a mustang was (fill in the blank) than a sedan/coupe even if the other vehicle is just as fast. It is why when a pack of cars are going with the flow of traffic the flashy or thought of fast/speeder model gets the gumball machine lit up and pulled over and not the toyo tercel that was going just as fast.
Knowing this, why give them a case to pop you. like lack of a front plate.
Like it or not, as for the exhaust mode, that be a you say one thing, the cop say another and who the judge believes, and it aint gonna be you. It coming from the factory is no beano as the manual states track use only.
Ya it sucks, but Your state , well we can' talk about that here.
Best to not give them a reason to pull you over. they are on the clock and it isn't going out of their way to write out a ticket. sure you can fight it, but again they don't care they are on the clock getting paid while you have to take the time fighting it. Time is money.
Don't give them a reason to see your car and light you up. Ya ya I know many here will say they gone decades without a plate on the nose and that maybe true. I haven't been that lucky and have gotten stopped any time the tag was "missing"

Sponsored

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
Like it or not, as for the exhaust mode, that be a you say one thing, the cop say another and who the judge believes, and it aint gonna be you. It coming from the factory is no beano as the manual states track use only.
"you're honor, there is no way the officer could know what mode the completely unmodified vehicle was in and he's wasting the court's valuable time. motion to dismiss."

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
"you're honor, there is no way the officer could know what mode the completely unmodified vehicle was in and he's wasting the court's valuable time. motion to dismiss."
When I walked up to the vehicle , and asked the driver, he stated it is stock exhaust just in track mode.
I then asked for lic. and reg.
boom, mic drop.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

The Hyundai incident was in Riverside. Where did this happen? Sounds like a bunch of complete cocksuckers.

OP
OP
JetGray_Mach1

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
What was the ticket for? I was surprised one of the most liberal states in the country has one of the strictest tint laws.
I just got a ticket for front plate but he warned me about the tint and the exhaust.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JetGray_Mach1

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I got that from your location. Iā€™m in Anaheim. South OC is not a city. If you donā€™t want to say thatā€™s just fine. I think all of us would like to know who the asshole cops are.

OP
OP
JetGray_Mach1

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
When I walked up to the vehicle , and asked the driver, he stated it is stock exhaust just in track mode.
I then asked for lic. and reg.
boom, mic drop.
yeah they want you to admit the assholes. I got pulled over near this location and he kept asking me how fast I was going. Iā€™ll never admit itā€™s not required to answer those stupid questions. Guess what since he had no radar he let me go(have a radar detector) ā€¦ I gotta avoid that location lol

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I just got a ticket for front plate but he warned me about the tint and the exhaust.
Yea, I guess not much can be said about the tint (illegal) or front license plate (illegal). I know the rules and if I gotta pay the penalty I donā€™t see it as the cop being a dick or a cool cop based on whether I got a ticket or not. (not implying you did). Weā€™re you on Track Mode? If not and they just made an assumption and wrote a ticket that would be a complete case of bullshit. Thereā€™s enough horrible drivers out there to focus on other than what mode your cars exhaust is in, unless the driver is driving like a toolā€¦.

OP
OP
JetGray_Mach1

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I got that from your location. Iā€™m in Anaheim. South OC is not a city. If you donā€™t want to say thatā€™s just fine. I think all of us would like to know who the asshole cops are.
Mission viejo
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.