Cordero1

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Did you see if the frequency on the new sensors are programmed to 315 MHz? (I think our mustangs and Fords in general read at 315 MHz) If it’s any other frequency it will read for a little bit of time then stop and start flashing saying you got a tpms issue. And that’s the exact issue you’re having.
I didn't see what the new ones read, but the ones on right now are the ones from the OE wheels so they're the correct frequency.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cordero1

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Well... I took a day off, drove 3.5 hours to the dealership. On the way there the tpms light went on/off about 3 times. 3/4 sensors would stop reading, always the same 3 from pic posted. Get to the dealership, 1 hour of playing Nintendo later my car is returned to me. Says they reset/updated BCM. So I drive around for an hour, looks good. Stopped for a burger & headed home. 3.5 hrs trip back & all is well. Today was a nice day, reached the 70s so took it out for a drive. Low & behold, :30 minutes later & tpms light goes off, 3/4 sensors stopped reading & there I sit with pie on my face feeling frustrated. There has to be a way to just bypass the tpms. A fuse, forscan, something.