Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Well it looks better with the touch up paint from Dr Colorchip but it's still noticeable if you're looking for it. Not going to bother too much with it though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

show7ime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang
Well it looks better with the touch up paint from Dr Colorchip but it's still noticeable if you're looking for it. Not going to bother too much with it though.

But, did it still look "darker" then when you first applied it? I thought there was a blending solution to use with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
But, did it still look "darker" then when you first applied it? I thought there was a blending solution to use with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it's still darker than the factory paint. Nothing improved or got worse though since that day of applying the touch up. Looks just like it did when I first applied it.

Not sure about the blending solution. I ordered the best kit I could from them and this was the result after using everything properly. Just comes with the little bottle of touch up paint and some type of cleaning solution for the areas around the chip (since you have to rub the touch up paint around the chip)

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just don't worry about it anymore man. The more you think about it the more OCD you will get. It's just a chip. You will get wayyyy more in the future, say in 5 years it will look like a kid on puberty lol

Sponsored

5OSONIC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB CS
Just don't worry about it anymore man. The more you think about it the more OCD you will get. It's just a chip. You will get wayyyy more in the future, say in 5 years it will look like a kid on puberty lol
If you really think it will look like that in 5 years, I would invest in a clear bra haha.

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
I'm 15 minutes from using this for the first time as well. Right fender needs some love. Stupid ass semi trucks all over Phoenix driving in every lane shooting everything on the freeway like a machine gun:frusty:

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
I'm 15 minutes from using this for the first time as well. Right fender needs some love. Stupid ass semi trucks all over Phoenix driving in every lane shooting everything on the freeway like a machine gun:frusty:
:lol:
Sponsored