OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Tint looks great. No way I could get away that dark here.
I think I should be ok, maybe. I had 5% on my tacoma for the last 5 years or so and only got stopped once for it. I ride with my windows down a lot also though.
Sponsored

OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Didn't get a chance to snap pictures during the install cause the friend whose lift I was using had to go pick his kids up haha. Literally pulled in the parking lot at 515 and by 538 I was leaving after we installed it. These stock exhausts get insanely hot. The clamps going from the headers to the suitcase resonator retain the heat extremely well also. Overall it was an easy installation though. Sounds great. Finally sounds like a V8 should sound. This is the only picture I have that i can get to upload onto here. It's the Ford Racing Sport Catback with black tips. I like how they get lost in that section of the bumper now. Continues my black and white theme well.

Last edited:
OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Ya, I love the sound of this exhaust. I keep wanting to drive faster now though just to hear it. :D

OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Finally was under the car again this morning to install my Steeda Subframe braces so I was finally able to get some pictures of the exhaust also when I finished up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Every time I try to post more than one picture it won't work on the phone. Idk what it's doing lol.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
The braces look amazing under there! Please keep us updated on the handling post-install! :)

OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
The braces look amazing under there! Please keep us updated on the handling post-install! :)
Will do, haven't been able to throw it around too much but it definitely feels more solid. 80 more miles on the break in and then I can really start to abuse it haha. I'll be putting the G-Trac brace on this weekend and then anxiously awaiting the 17th hahah. :thumbsup:

OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for throwing the Keychain in with those bolts also! Awesome customer service. :cheers:

Sponsored
OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

Put the car up on ramps the other day to install my Steeda G-trac brace.

OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

I ran into something unusual. These bolts with the Allen key heads are supposed to pop through the subframe and into a threaded connection that exists from the factory however my car just had open holes. I talked with David from Steeda about my experience and he's passed the information along to their tech guys to look into it. My guess is that something has changed in the production between the initial cars that were produced and the latest batch. Mine was built in May. I was able to get a washer and a nut onto the bolt to make the brace work. I'm headed to Steeda on the 17th so they'll be able to check it out also, they have been very helpful and are quick to respond with any issues. Just wanted to post it here so if anyone else is running into this they know that Steeda is aware and are looking into it.

OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Threw some plastidip onto the 5.0 badges. I have black UPR badges to replace these ones but don't have any fishing line handy to slip behind them for removal. I'll get to it at some point :lol:

OP
OP

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Put on the intake today, definitely louder. I feel like I can hear the intake over the exhaust under wot.

SaGa6G

i just want boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT A6
You're car is what I vision mine looking like except for grey/black scheme. Very nice car sir!
Sponsored