Sponsored

Too Soon?

Mustang4Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible DIB
Ordered my DIB Ecoboost premium convertible with 50th Anniversary on 3/11, and COTUS shows estimated delivery of 4/19. That's five and a half weeks.

Given all the recent delays, I was expecting the order to take at least two months (maybe up to three) to deliver and I would take ownership early to mid June. Then I would pay out my current lease through August which would be offset by avoiding excess mileage. Now I might have to turn in another month early and eat a few bucks.

Oh well, I guess there are worse things in the world than an extra month and a half with a 'vert in California... :p
Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my DIB Ecoboost premium convertible with 50th Anniversary on 3/11, and COTUS shows estimated delivery of 4/19. That's five and a half weeks.

Given all the recent delays, I was expecting the order to take at least two months (maybe up to three) to deliver and I would take ownership early to mid June. Then I would pay out my current lease through August which would be offset by avoiding excess mileage. Now I might have to turn in another month early and eat a few bucks.

Oh well, I guess there are worse things in the world than an extra month and a half with a 'vert in California... :p
Not at all. Just use COTUS as a basic guideline. My date jumped dramatically a number of times prior to my actual eta.

LHousePhoto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lhousephotography.com
First Name
Lane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium - Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
The delays were for a specific week of production. My was originally on track to be delivered in about 6 weeks, but got caught up in the delay. It's possible it will be there around that time, but it is just an estimate.

saesteve416

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black PP Red Line
I ordered mine at the dealership on 2/2. However they did not place it into COTUS until 2/12. My EDD is 3/27, but it's already been intransit since 3/10 and I've looked for most in TX intransit takes ~14 days. So I think mine could arrive as early as 3/24. If you back track to 2/12 then it's technically only 5 1/2 weeks for mine. 6 weeks for a 3/27 date. So not crazy to happen.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
The delays were for a specific week of production. My was originally on track to be delivered in about 6 weeks, but got caught up in the delay. It's possible it will be there around that time, but it is just an estimate.
6 weeks after built, Fthat

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
I ordered mine at the dealership on 2/2. However they did not place it into COTUS until 2/12. My EDD is 3/27, but it's already been intransit since 3/10 and I've looked for most in TX intransit takes ~14 days. So I think mine could arrive as early as 3/24. If you back track to 2/12 then it's technically only 5 1/2 weeks for mine. 6 weeks for a 3/27 date. So not crazy to happen.
My blend date was one day latter than you. My car is still,sitting at the plant! My ETA is 3-28( I am in Los Angeles). I don't see how it can make that date.
Ron:frusty:
Sponsored