Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
Date: October 11, 2016

Mileage: 2,335

Completed:

- Project 6GR Wheels - 20x10 +35 and 20x11 +50 - Gloss Hyper Silver
- Nitto NT05 - 275/35/20 and 315/35/20
- Gorilla Small Diameter Lug Nuts - Black
- GT350/R Center Caps (transferred from PP wheels)
- ITM TPMS Sensors

Finally! Everything came together today after a lot of thought, decision making and waiting. Couldn't be happier with how the setup turned out and my experience with Paul at [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] couldn't have been better. I personally am a fan of brighter colored wheels and Paul worked with me to make this color happen. It's tough deciding on a finish when you don't know exactly what you're going to get, but in the end everything turned out fantastic. Zero issues getting those behemoth tires mounted and the car drives perfect. Zero rubbing, zero vibrations and really no issues with everything all around.

A few photos...

30185792701_e462ffe20b_k.jpg
10-11-16 by T_Forde, on Flickr

30185800681_a340f0bd41_k.jpg
10-11-16-2 by T_Forde, on Flickr

10-11-16-5 by T_Forde, on Flickr

30271363625_5373a75cdd_k.jpg
10-11-16-3 by T_Forde, on Flickr

30271373385_019cc0863d_k.jpg
10-11-16-4 by T_Forde, on Flickr
Sponsored

Last edited:

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
The new wheels look killer Tom! Definitely different from the stock black, and I'm sure they will be much easier to keep looking clean. Kind of reminds me of the older Saleen wheels (the silver look) back in the day. Question - why are the rear lug nuts sticking out instead of more flush like the front?

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
The new wheels look killer Tom! Definitely different from the stock black, and I'm sure they will be much easier to keep looking clean. Kind of reminds me of the older Saleen wheels (the silver look) back in the day. Question - why are the rear lug nuts sticking out instead of more flush like the front?
Agreed, the wheels look killer. The offset on the rear wheel is pretty high, so in order to get them that concave this is the sacrifice. Most s550 aftermarket wheels have the same mismatch look in the front and rear.

OP
OP
GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Agreed, the wheels look killer. The offset on the rear wheel is pretty high, so in order to get them that concave this is the sacrifice. Most s550 aftermarket wheels have the same mismatch look in the front and rear.
They look great brotha ! Thank yo for allowing me to help you out.
Thank you for the kind words fellas!

Sponsored

OP
OP
GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Date: 10/27/16

Completed:

- SCS Upper and Lower Grilles
- SCS Howler V1 - Silver with Red Fill

Had a chance this evening to get these grilles and badge installed. I originally intended to put the RTR grilles on this car but after seeing the grilles [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer@SCS[/MENTION] was putting out I knew this was the setup for me. As far as I know he is currently not producing these grilles, I just happened to get lucky and snag an unclaimed set that someone enlisted him to build. Install was relatively straightforward just made sure to take my time getting the bumper on and off and the grilles in. Very pleased with the outcome!!

It's pissing down rain here in CA at the moment (actually happy about that because we desperately need it), so here's just a few cell phone snaps for now.

30311680500_a50851c2c0_b.jpg
10-27-16 by T_Forde, on Flickr

30575205936_df17a2244c_b.jpg
10-27-16-3 by T_Forde, on Flickr

30311683650_784d5c0f8e_b.jpg
10-27-16-2 by T_Forde, on Flickr

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Date: 10/27/16

Completed:

- SCS Upper and Lower Grilles
- SCS Howler V1 - Silver with Red Fill

Had a chance this evening to get these grilles and badge installed. I originally intended to put the RTR grilles on this car but after seeing the grilles [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer@SCS[/MENTION] was putting out I knew this was the setup for me. As far as I know he is currently not producing these grilles, I just happened to get lucky and snag an unclaimed set that someone enlisted him to build. Install was relatively straightforward just made sure to take my time getting the bumper on and off and the grilles in. Very pleased with the outcome!!

It's pissing down rain here in CA at the moment (actually happy about that because we desperately need it), so here's just a few cell phone snaps for now.
That looks so good. Until I decided to go with the black wheels this was going to be my set up. :headbang:

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Looking good, Tom! Anything else planned for the front end?

Sponsored

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Thank you! Honestly nothing too crazy. Maybe an APR or Steeda splitter and hopefully an intercooler at some point :D
Hehe nice! I'll eventually do the Steeda splitter. I'm not too fond of rods on the APR.

OP
OP
GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Hehe nice! I'll eventually do the Steeda splitter. I'm not too fond of rods on the APR.
Yeah me either. You can actually install the APR without the rods. I wish it was offered in a Non CF option.

OP
OP
GT_Tommy

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Nothing major been going on with the car lately. Still deciding which direction I want to go with power. The Boost Works announcement of the single turbo kit at a very attractive price has definitely thrown a wrench in the plan.

Few little things I've added over the last few weeks....

- SCS Heel-Toe Spacers
- Scosche Magic Mount
- American Car Craft Dead Pedal
- Roush Rocker Winglets

Not much to say about most of these things, but I will say the SCS spacers are the PERFECT height. On previous cars i've tried pedal spacers and they either spaced the pedal too much or not quite enough. These are just right. Still undecided if the Roush Winglets will stay, but for now I like em and think they add a nice touch without going too overboard.

Few photos....

iyiez5.jpg

eb4jup.jpg

sepvcw.jpg

2hxx3ck.jpg

2lt4x8k.jpg

2hn9ff9.jpg

Last edited: