Sponsored

Toe alignment

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
Replaced the factory k-member in my car with a BMR one. Have an appointment on Wednesday to get an alignment at a shop which is about one mile away from my place. The toe alignment was way out of whack once everything was back together. I did a quick DIY toe adjustment in the garage just to get it to the shop. Right now i have it set 1mm negative toe (front slightly wider than rear). Just want check to see if that should be ok to get it to the shop. Thanks
Sponsored

MrMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 23 Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
When I put on the FP Track Handling Kit it looked like I had so much negative toe you could've used a protractor to read the angle of my wheels. You'll be fine getting to the shop, no worries.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Replaced the factory k-member in my car with a BMR one. Have an appointment on Wednesday to get an alignment at a shop which is about one mile away from my place. The toe alignment was way out of whack once everything was back together. I did a quick DIY toe adjustment in the garage just to get it to the shop. Right now i have it set 1mm negative toe (front slightly wider than rear). Just want check to see if that should be ok to get it to the shop. Thanks
I run 2.5 mm front toe out as a daily setup so you should be fine.
Sponsored