Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Sounds so good!!
Thanks, David. I love it!! I want to do catted long tubes in the future, so it should sound good with those, too:love:
Dude I want this sound, sounds like my 03 Mach 1!!
Thanks buddy! I just got back from filling my car up with gas and took a 20 min drive just to listen to it and add more miles to get that carbon build up the owner stated. It gets deeper and deeper every time I drive it. I will have to get my wife to drive it on some back road so I can hear the sound of it outside the car as it sounds freaking racecar like under overpasses:D:eyebulge:
Great sounding system
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Sponsored

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Yep, that sounds freaking awesome. I'm sure you'll enjoy that sound over and over every day.
Thanks, Jaime:thumbsup: Since I work from home, I will go out and take drives a few times a week just to enjoy the sound. I also rev it up in my garage and let the neighbors hear my car sing to them:lol::lol:
exhaust for the MF WIN!!!!
Thanks, Jake:lol:
:D

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
My tune required Steeda CAI arrived. Time to schedule my custom FlexFuel dyno tune over the next couple of weeks. This is gonna be fun :)
Steeda CAI.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
My bumpsteer kit arrived from Steeda. This parts looks amazing, too :)
bumpsteer.jpg

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
My bumpsteer kit arrived from Steeda. This parts looks amazing, too :)

I had Steeda's full arsenal on my 05' including the bump steer kit, good stuff.

Question, how much did you drop? Just wondering what made you decide you needed them on these cars? I am just starting to drive mine after winter modding and will pay some attention to see if I'm getting any bump steer.

Looking good [emoji106]

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I get bump steer on the stock car! Not too often but I can point to exactly what road condition will cause it, usually a sharp lower depression in the wheel track on asphalt that is not wide enough for my front tire causing the tire to grab the ridge. It's annoying.

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
I had Steeda's full arsenal on my 05' including the bump steer kit, good stuff.

Question, how much did you drop? Just wondering what made you decide you needed them on these cars? I am just starting to drive mine after winter modding and will pay some attention to see if I'm getting any bump steer.

Looking good [emoji106]
I just recently had my progressive springs swapped out for the ultra lite linears. I think the front drop on both these springs is about the same. The ultra lites might be a tad bit lower. I seem to notice just a tiny bit of bumpsteer sometimes and figured I would just buy the kit and get it installed since its not an expensive part. More piece of mind, really.
I get bump steer on the stock car! Not too often but I can point to exactly what road condition will cause it, usually a sharp lower depression in the wheel track on asphalt that is not wide enough for my front tire causing the tire to grab the ridge. It's annoying.
I never noticed it on my stock setup, except for bounciness which has been reported a ton on the stock GTPP suspension.
It sounds wicked! Nice build man.
Thanks, Josh! I swear, this exhaust changes its tone, daily. I have never had a setup change tonally like this on an almost daily basis. I have only driven my car about 100 miles since last Saturday so its not like i put 600 miles...

It keeps getting deeper and deeper and the high RPM note is just PURE SEX:love::love:

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Got my new custom painted coil covers installed:love::eyebulge:
Ingot5.jpg