Sponsored

To wing or not to wing

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Because Fords concern is mileage, not downforce.
In order to get the most of the performance this car offers, it requires downforce.
Sure, but you seem to have missed the point that the PP1 spoiler provides zero downforce. It's all show and zero go.
Sponsored

metalmadman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT with Recaro bucket seat option.
I have been pondering a spoiler but I don't know if I want to break up the lines of the car. Plus, the ridicule and people laughing at me. "Does that bird killer give it 500 horsepower?!" I personally don't do ridicule unless the spoiler is on a stock Honda and it looks like a formula one wing. LOL We have a guy in our small community with on his. Beat up Honda Accord with a MASSIVE spoiler. I live in Texas so everything has to be big. LOL

If I did get a spoiler, I might put on a spoiler like the ones on the 69 Mach 1s. 2023 resembles a 69 in the rear to start with. To each his own. If you track or do highway runs it would help. I don't want to unbalance the car and make it worse staying on the road properly. I want a safe car at highway speeds.

20240206_153741.jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have been pondering a spoiler but I don't know if I want to break up the lines of the car. Plus, the ridicule and people laughing at me. "Does that bird killer give it 500 horsepower?!" I personally don't do ridicule unless the spoiler is on a stock Honda and it looks like a formula one wing. LOL We have a guy in our small community with on his. Beat up Honda Accord with a MASSIVE spoiler. I live in Texas so everything has to be big. LOL

If I did get a spoiler, I might put on a spoiler like the ones on the 69 Mach 1s. 2023 resembles a 69 in the rear to start with. To each his own. If you track or do highway runs it would help. I don't want to unbalance the car and make it worse staying on the road properly. I want a safe car at highway speeds.

20240206_153741.jpg
If you’re looking for something a little less demonstrative than the GT500/Mach1 Swing, check out the Ford Performance Track Pack spoiler that came on the early GT350’s with said Track Pack. Not as big and flows with all the S550 lines nicely.

metalmadman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
If you’re looking for something a little less demonstrative than the GT500/Mach1 Swing, check out the Ford Performance Track Pack spoiler that came on the early GT350’s with said Track Pack. Not as big and flows with all the S550 lines nicely.
Thank you. I'll look it up and give it look. I have looked at a bunch. I always liked the 69 and I think the 70 too, Mustang Mach 1.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

metalmadman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yeah, that looks pretty cool. I like that. I wonder if one like the 69 would fit or if one exist that would fit? Thanks for the picture. I'm looking up spoilers myself.
Check out Steeda’s race wing. It has some of the 69 Mach styling to it (at least I think so). There’s a few guys on here that have it. Should be pics in the master spoiler thread

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Sponsored

metalmadman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I’d say that one is close too. My ‘70 Mach diecast

IMG_2638.jpeg
I love those years. The Boss 302, Boss 351 and Boss 429 were it. I like the 60s GT500 don't get me wrong but the front of the 69 and 70 was sweet. Interior looked good too. Those were the days man. Glory days, they'll pass you by in the wink of a young girls eye. Glory days.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I love those years. The Boss 302, Boss 351 and Boss 429 were it. I like the 60s GT500 don't get me wrong but the front of the 69 and 70 was sweet. Interior looked good too. Those were the days man. Glory days, they'll pass you by in the wink of a young girls eye. Glory days.
There were so many good looking cars in the 60’s and early 70’s. And they all looked different. Now, most everything looks the same. But the Mustang still sticks out so I’m happy for that!

metalmadman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
There were so many good looking cars in the 60’s and early 70’s. And they all looked different. Now, most everything looks the same. But the Mustang still sticks out so I’m happy for that!
OH, YEAH! I love my car don't get me wrong. But, those years a person could tell the difference between a Ford, Chevy and Dodge. I could tell you what car and what year the car the car was when I was kid. Could tell apart different carbs too. I used to hang as kid in my uncle Charles garage. The smell was awesome. Grease and gasoline, I loved it. My mother would get pissed off because the floor of the garage was black from grease. LOL Grease would get on the bottoms of my shoes.

metalmadman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
The picture is 34400x1440 it's a wallpaper I use. Anyone, get it and use it if you want.
Sponsored