Sponsored

Tinted the brake lights

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
Can one of you all post some night time pics with running lights on and brake lights? Id like to see headlights on as well. And what wheels are those?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Everyone be careful if ordering from Anchor-Room. Their tail light kits DO NOT fit the 50th anniversary edition...

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Can one of you all post some night time pics with running lights on and brake lights? Id like to see headlights on as well. And what wheels are those?
At night you won't be able to tell a difference with the tint unless you are beside another mustang that doesn't have tint. Even then it is very tough to capture the difference on camera.

Sponsored

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
brake light on....
Love how it came out. But ummm... your 3rd brake light not working, or did you confuse that last shot with a before shot?

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Love how it came out. But ummm... your 3rd brake light not working, or did you confuse that last shot with a before shot?
Lava answered that in a previous post:

That's because I was pressing the key fob to make the brake lights come on. excellent observation. Kinda hard by yourself to take pics and press the brake at the same time, lol!

stang9779

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Any day time shots yet?

Last edited:

stang9779

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
I guess what scares me is now the old school black outs was dangerous in the day time. I will admit the tint looks somewhat britghter.

Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Like I said it looks really good but I know I would get nailed for it quick. I also could see someone rear-ending you then claiming they couldn't see the lights because you tinted them. I wish the car came that way because it looks awesome.

wjlowe111

Knowledge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
white
Like I said it looks really good but I know I would get nailed for it quick. I also could see someone rear-ending you then claiming they couldn't see the lights because you tinted them. I wish the car came that way because it looks awesome.
Upgrade to LED if your that worried about it..
Sponsored