Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, C8, R8 V10 Gated, Golf R APR, 19 GT350
Anyone with speeding tickets or yet to many decibels were your neighbors get upset call cops just to have a conversation on the car and get away with what the cop pulled you over for or came to your front door.
Sponsored

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I got pulled over in my neighborhood. The cop told me someone called 911 and said a vehicle matching my description was driving "erratically". I said, "I wasn't driving 'erratically'. The car is loud, so maybe someone thought I was going fast because it sounded like it." He let me go.

OP
OP
derand

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
I got pulled over in my neighborhood. The cop told me someone called 911 and said a vehicle matching my description was driving "erratically". I said, "I wasn't driving 'erratically'. The car is loud, so maybe someone thought I was going fast because it sounded like it." He let me go.
Ok that was good.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Got followed by an unmarked unit for a few miles this morning going to cars and coffee. Threw the exhaust back to normal and proceeded on my way. Got a thumbs up from a local one a few towns over

OP
OP
derand

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
Got followed by an unmarked unit for a few miles this morning going to cars and coffee. Threw the exhaust back to normal and proceeded on my way. Got a thumbs up from a local one a few towns over
Kool

Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
I was coming back from the hardware store at night, a supercharged 15 GT pulled along side and wanted to play. He took off, but I held back cause my radar was on high alert. Sure enough at the next red light about 1/2 mile ahead, a cop pulls up behind us and hits his lights. I was turning left and the other guy got nailed going straight, sorry about that.

OP
OP
derand

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
I was coming back from the hardware store at night, a supercharged 15 GT pulled along side and wanted to play. He took off, but I held back cause my radar was on high alert. Sure enough at the next red light about 1/2 mile ahead, a cop pulls up behind us and hits his lights. I was turning left and the other guy got nailed going straight, sorry about that.
Good for you for not getting caught bad for him.

RaceRedGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Race Red #1888
I have been pulled over once. LEO walked up to my window and said, "Hey man, I just want to check out your car. If you are in a hurry you are free to go". We talked for about 15 minutes, then I took him for a ride in it. Was awkward running the car up to 100 with a cop in the passenger seat. He was thrilled. Said he wanted one. Guy was really cool. One advantage of living in a smallish town.

OP
OP
derand

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
I have been pulled over once. LEO walked up to my window and said, "Hey man, I just want to check out your car. If you are in a hurry you are free to go". We talked for about 15 minutes, then I took him for a ride in it. Was awkward running the car up to 100 with a cop in the passenger seat. He was thrilled. Said he wanted one. Guy was really cool. One advantage of living in a smallish town.
Shut the front door back the truck up that's awesome.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
It's gonna be hard to talk myself out of the ticket from the speed-cams here in Germany.

-------------------------------------------------
2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package, ETA 10 March (Bremerhaven, Germany), under MSRP

Sponsored

jlwdvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 350R, '13 Boss 302, '15 Z/28, '69 TA
I finally picked my car up 2 weeks ago on a 60 degree weekend....not many of those in Iowa in February! Anyway, I was driving down a 4 lane in the middle of town the next day minding my own business and getting to know the car. I had the exhaust open, but I was driving sensibly. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed an SUV driving along side of me. I looked over and it was a Sheriff's deputy in an in marked car. He was trying to say something to me, but I couldn't hear him. As luck would have it, we met at the next red light. I asked him if the car was too loud. He told me how bad ass the car looked and he wanted to hear it! I hammered it when the light turned green and got to the speed limit as fast as I could! He told me to do it....just trying to keep law enforcement happy:thumbsup:

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I finally picked my car up 2 weeks ago on a 60 degree weekend....not many of those in Iowa in February! Anyway, I was driving down a 4 lane in the middle of town the next day minding my own business and getting to know the car. I had the exhaust open, but I was driving sensibly. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed an SUV driving along side of me. I looked over and it was a Sheriff's deputy in an in marked car. He was trying to say something to me, but I couldn't hear him. As luck would have it, we met at the next red light. I asked him if the car was too loud. He told me how bad ass the car looked and he wanted to hear it! I hammered it when the light turned green and got to the speed limit as fast as I could! He told me to do it....just trying to keep law enforcement happy:thumbsup:
I so thought you were going to end it by saying he gave you a ticket after you hammered it LOL. Well done.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
This would make for a great April fools day story !

OP
OP
derand

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
Kool at least cops are somewhat interested in the car that is somewhat afortable on a cop salary and go for a free test drive were a normal every day joe couldn't

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Mines still in the garage, A cop I play hockey with heard I got the car.
Said take me for a drive in the spring, I will make sure you don't get a ticket LOL.
Might have to take him up on that offer :)
Sponsored