Sponsored

Thrush Welded Mufflers

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
I like the Muffler Delete over most options.. I've only heard 1 EB in person that had some kind of exhaust and the sound was really deep and bassy, personally I didn't like it. I enjoy the sound of the muffler delete at high rpm's.. That's the only time I think it actually sounds good Lol.

Also, it's not that loud.. at all. I can't even hear it unless I have the windows down and even then it's not that loud. However I still have the resonator in place so maybe that's why..

[ame]

I forgot to add:
I believe this cost me $220ish.. they cut the mufflers, bent and welded in some pipes and added 3.5'' chrome tips.. took about 30 minutes too, one of the tips sticks out a little more than the other but it doesn't concern me, I did it just for the hell of it, I'll put the stock mufflers back on before I trade it in Lol.
Sponsored

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang (Black)
Just wondering Juben if your still planning on your setup? I have the MBRP with catless and vibrant res. Originally I liked the sound, did catless and crapped my pants when I looked in my pipes and saw rice everywhere. The resonator helped with some rasp but something has left me wanting.. Was thinking of swapping to MF XL offset muffler or just an offset in general since they have a great low sound with suttle rasp so it's not just a monotone whale. Anyways I'm looking to order very soon but I can't until I hear your option lol

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Just wondering Juben if your still planning on your setup? I have the MBRP with catless and vibrant res. Originally I liked the sound, did catless and crapped my pants when I looked in my pipes and saw rice everywhere. The resonator helped with some rasp but something has left me wanting.. Was thinking of swapping to MF XL offset muffler or just an offset in general since they have a great low sound with suttle rasp so it's not just a monotone whale. Anyways I'm looking to order very soon but I can't until I hear your option lol
I'm working on it. I actually ordered some things yesterday to finalize it. I've been super busy the last bit and haven't had time to do much in the way of personal stuff. I've changed positions within the company I work for, been moving from our old house to new one, etc., so it's been nuts the last month. I hope to get it done soon, as in the next two weeks or so. I've been making a lot of changes to the car and it's taken more time than I'd have liked to spend but it's gotta be right.

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm working on it. I actually ordered some things yesterday to finalize it. I've been super busy the last bit and haven't had time to do much in the way of personal stuff. I've changed positions within the company I work for, been moving from our old house to new one, etc., so it's been nuts the last month. I hope to get it done soon, as in the next two weeks or so. I've been making a lot of changes to the car and it's taken more time than I'd have liked to spend but it's gotta be right.
Ok awesome. I'm surprised you can even get at the car at all with everything you mentioned lol. Well maybe I'll just try the MF and see. 5.0yote put on #12226 to his Maperformance and it's really mean. I just wanna keep the tone but lower the interior volume some. I'll post a before and after even if it sucks lol battle of the mufflers

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's a vid of his exhaust with the offset MF mufflers in place of MAP's, not to stray from the thrush topic.

[ame]
Sponsored