Sponsored

The UK S550 "spotted" thread

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
This morning (Saturday) Deep Impact Blue heading on A4 towards Newbury just outside Hungerford at 09:00 approx. Mr Shepherd - yours?
Hands up, you got me.;) Getting a well deserved clean and a chip sorted at DMC.
Sponsored

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
and how was my car looking today at DMC?
Sweet as a nut. Had a ganders under your bonnet and liking what you've done. I'm looking to do similar but with the DIB and gloss black. I like that coolant tank you've got. Where'd you get it? I'm thinking about doing my interior same as yours but with a blue carbon. I've asked Nick to do a sample for me.

Jury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Sweet as a nut. Had a ganders under your bonnet and liking what you've done. I'm looking to do similar but with the DIB and gloss black. I like that coolant tank you've got. Where'd you get it? I'm thinking about doing my interior same as yours but with a blue carbon. I've asked Nick to do a sample for me.

:) Picked the car up in the afternoon - spent a couple of hours there talking over what next to mod :)

Coolant tank is from GT101 - http://gt101.co.uk/

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
Saturday, around 11am - Gosport/Fareham (heading towards the big Tesco/A32) yellow GT with black stripes.
Yesterday (Sunday) AM, 10:30am-ish, Orange Premium Pack GT + stripes, Portsmouth Eastern Road heading in/towards Morrisons.

Common as muck! :p

Sponsored

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Around 10am this morning a shadow black 66 plate mustang driving through Harrogate centre. Not sure if it was EB or GT. Had a running pony on rear deck lid, but I THINK the GT front grille. Non-standard exhaust, but I didn't get close enough or it wasn't loud enough to tell if it was a V8 or not.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Phew! Glad it wasn't my radar! Anyway, a Fiesta's a Ford, so I'd have waved back :D

And......the Mustang Radar was definitely working today as I spotted a Magnetic Fastback (Ecoboost, I think!) on the M4. It was headed East near Slough.....stuck in a slow moving police roadblock!!!

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Ruby red ecoboost? vert outside Doncaster racecourse today 10.30am :thumbsup:

(I was the guy in the grubby old astra waving at you :D)

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
White GT coupe in Milton Keynes 8:40 this morning. Thumbs up:cheers:

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Another race red fastback Tickhill Rd Doncaster 2.30 this afternoon. Not one from previous spots unless they changed the reg number I don't think :thumbsup:

It's like fiesta spotting round here :)

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Another race red fastback Tickhill Rd Doncaster 2.30 this afternoon. Not one from previous spots unless they changed the reg number I don't think :thumbsup:

It's like fiesta spotting round here :)
where i've been all the way to milton keynes and back today not seen a single one though some idiot did almost crash in to me trying to take a photo on the motorway :(
Sponsored