Sponsored

The Force Is Strong"R" With This One

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
The car's nice, but I'm really digging the oranges on the trees in the background. I've lived in the Midwest my whole life and after 51 years I'm really getting tired of winters.

Sigh....................
Sponsored

EvilRoosterJr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Waylon
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 V6
Ordered the interior/turn/reverse bulbs from diode dynamics

I ordered the amber LED parking light from superbright led. Diode wil sell you a cool white parking light, but I like having the amber parking light.
Could you link me the amber leds!? I hate diodes white ones they aren't the same color.

Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150
The car's nice, but I'm really digging the oranges on the trees in the background. I've lived in the Midwest my whole life and after 51 years I'm really getting tired of winters.

Sigh....................
Before you move to Cali, ask yourself if you can handle Cali Politics etc. It's no picnic.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Sponsored

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Before you move to Cali, ask yourself if you can handle Cali Politics etc. It's no picnic.
Lived in Illinois my whole life, so Cali would be just like home from the perspective of politics and gov't finances, just with much better climate and geography.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Sigh....................
I've lived in CA all of my life and I haven't had any issues with the politics affecting how I live my life on a day to day basis. The experience of all 4 seasons and being 2-3 hours away from the beach, ocean, snow, woods, and desert is quite nice.

the new wheels look great but not sure I get the two different color thing. Odd choice (IMHO)
Seeing two different colored sets of wheels has made many people feel conflicted :D

The basic premise is you never seen two sides of the car at the same time. Whether it be in photographs or in person. Having a different color on each side allows you to get two different looks from one set of wheels. Bronze and silver both look good on the car, and now I don't have to choose between the looks. like not having to choose between which twin you want to bang.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack

Sigh....................
I'd move south, not west lol

Sponsored

CNFLCTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
Seeing two different colored sets of wheels has made many people feel conflicted :D

The basic premise is you never seen two sides of the car at the same time. Whether it be in photographs or in person. Having a different color on each side allows you to get two different looks from one set of wheels. Bronze and silver both look good on the car, and now I don't have to choose between the looks. like not having to choose between which twin you want to bang.[/QUOTE]

Best analogy I've seen in years....well played sir....

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I second the motion.

keltykid350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 GT350
I like the look on the wheels buddy. Glad you decided to go with it. Looking forward to a closer look at Fabulous Fords.

BHutzler

Ford Sales & Tech Special
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dealerrater.com
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fiesta SES
Congrats man. How was Elk Grove Ford, did they charge/are charging ADM?
I have a 2016 Shelby GT350 in Race Red I am selling at MSRP.. no Dealer Markup here in Houston.

Here is the vehicle information...
https://www.planetford45.com/new_in...cle&guid=76f385a7-dc77-4dfd-bc2a-f5d048661959

Internet price shows $10,000 but I can do MSRP

Here is the link to the Window Sticker of what it has...
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8JZ7G5525352

Please be sure and ask for me... Benjamin Hutzler

BHutzler

Ford Sales & Tech Special
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dealerrater.com
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fiesta SES