Ruby T

"On Your Left"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Fellas and Ladies......I've had a lot going on and I was out the NET for a while. I'M BACK!
If you Stang lovers having problems with your brakes like I, there is a TB out there. The dealership will not tell you. As a matter of fact, I told the dealership there was one out the morning I took Ruby in. They called me that afternoon to tell me that there was one and they would be replacing my pads if I'm not mistaken. I will post the Technical Bulletin number and what was accomplished while "Ruby" was in the pit later today. I have more things that I have done and future projects coming up with Ruby within the next month. Until then, that seatbelt matches everything you wear.
Sponsored

TGR96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Although I am technically NOT in TN, I am just across the border in Huntsville, AL, and we come up to Nashville fairly regularly. We love the first Saturday Cars and Coffee with the the exotics, and hit Bridgestone Arena for concerts all the time.

Anyway, just thought I'd say "hi!"

Ruby T

"On Your Left"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I haven't experience the bubbling on the dash. This is what the service guy wrote:
"Replaced front rotors and pads per TSB 15-0030."

Ruby T

"On Your Left"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Although I am technically NOT in TN, I am just across the border in Huntsville, AL, and we come up to Nashville fairly regularly. We love the first Saturday Cars and Coffee with the the exotics, and hit Bridgestone Arena for concerts all the time.

Anyway, just thought I'd say "hi!"
Help me if I'm a bit slow, but what is the first Saturday Cars?

Sponsored

TGR96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT

Yoda ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Website
tindolford.com
First Name
Jody
Vehicle(s)
Everything ROUSH
Show us you Stang and Win a Meguiars Detail Kit !!! POST PHOTOS HERE! Most likes, shares and comments wins. Winner announced on Friday August 8th at 7:30PM and will move on to finals August 26th. Keep pics Rated G please. Each week the photo with the most likes, shares and comments will move on to the finals. On week 3, the 3 finalists will go head-to-head and the winner with the most likes, shares and comments will win an awesome detail kit and your Mustang will be our cover photo!!!

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
I'm in Thompson station with a black ecoboost performance premium!

Sponsored

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Anyone on here in the Hendersonville area?
I have family in Hendersonville and Gallatin, I'm over there quite a bit. I live in Ashland city (really closer to pleasant view) about 25 miles from hendersonville.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Cool. I used to live in Gallatin but now I am on Long Hollow Pike. Make the drive to Franklin every day for work.

I know I am being a little premature here since I don't own my S550 yet but do any of ya'll ever meet up? Go to Cars & Coffee in Franklin?

I will be getting mine within a year so I will be wanting to hear exhausts in person and see some mods. Been a while since I have been in the car scene with mods and all but I am looking forward to getting back in.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Cool. I used to live in Gallatin but now I am on Long Hollow Pike. Make the drive to Franklin every day for work.

I know I am being a little premature here since I don't own my S550 yet but do any of ya'll ever meet up? Go to Cars & Coffee in Franklin?

I will be getting mine within a year so I will be wanting to hear exhausts in person and see some mods. Been a while since I have been in the car scene with mods and all but I am looking forward to getting back in.
I typically try to make Cars n Coffee with buddies some. I didn't get to make it to the big events this summer due to some health issues in my wifes family so we were traveling a lot. I haven't seen a ton of S550's around yet but I'm sure there will be. I know DBR has already put a helion kit on one and a procharger on another and I've seen some other guys with at least exhausts. Feel free to say and talk at CnC if I'm over by my car. Link to my car is in my sig.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
I typically try to make Cars n Coffee with buddies some. I didn't get to make it to the big events this summer due to some health issues in my wifes family so we were traveling a lot. I haven't seen a ton of S550's around yet but I'm sure there will be. I know DBR has already put a helion kit on one and a procharger on another and I've seen some other guys with at least exhausts. Feel free to say and talk at CnC if I'm over by my car. Link to my car is in my sig.
Oh....I have been keeping an eye on your project for some time now. Just never realized that you were "down the street". I am looking at getting a DIB w/ PP and those seem to be pretty rare around here. I need to find some shops that are good with stripes since I will be adding stripes to it.

Let me know the next time you are going to CnC and I will see if I can make it.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Oh....I have been keeping an eye on your project for some time now. Just never realized that you were "down the street". I am looking at getting a DIB w/ PP and those seem to be pretty rare around here. I need to find some shops that are good with stripes since I will be adding stripes to it.

Let me know the next time you are going to CnC and I will see if I can make it.
Sounds good man! I'll try to remember to post up in here if I know I'll be going. I would recommend a shop if I knew anyone that did vinyl and stripe work but I'm at a loss there. I'll be putting on my headers probably within the next few weeks so hopefully the weather stays warm enough to get out after the install for a CnC event.
Sponsored