Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

robbins226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt PP
I'll be there.
It was a blast. Yet, is your front end destroyed like mine? I should of wrapped it in painters tape... Definitely needs repainted..... I saw you run a few times. Looked really good! Any idea what lap times?

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP

wbrownie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
It was a blast. Yet, is your front end destroyed like mine? I should of wrapped it in painters tape... Definitely needs repainted..... I saw you run a few times. Looked really good! Any idea what lap times?
I agree but the track condition is awful. I put clear bra on my car before I did a track day in Bowling Green last April. Definitely paid for itself on Saturday. It took a beating but I think the paint is OK.

I did not do any lap timing.

wbrownie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang

Sponsored

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I would not go back until they fix the infield pavement. It was coming apart and everyone's car took a beating because of it.
:cheers: All good. I just wanted to pass it along as a lot ppl want to drive the track one more time(like me) before it gets turned into a subdivision, since it has been closed for six years. I appreciate the feedback on the pavement.

wbrownie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
:cheers: All good. I just wanted to pass it along as a lot ppl want to drive the track one more time(like me) before it gets turned into a subdivision, since it has been closed for six years. I appreciate the feedback on the pavement.
Hey Brent. Rumor is that they are going to try to make a go at keeping the track open.

robbins226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt PP
I would not go back until they fix the infield pavement. It was coming apart and everyone's car took a beating because of it.
I have a chipped windshield, tons of bumper chips and a few nasty ones on the hood. That track day will end up costing me a pretty penny.....It was still fun...Yet, I will not go back until that place is cleaned up....I thought willow was bad....

Anyone know a good body shop to have my bumper and hood freshened up??

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I have a chipped windshield, tons of bumper chips and a few nasty ones on the hood. That track day will end up costing me a pretty penny.....It was still fun...Yet, I will not go back until that place is cleaned up....I thought willow was bad....

Anyone know a good body shop to have my bumper and hood freshened up??

By freshened up do you mean painted or do you mean PDR and coated/filmed or do you mean detailed and polished. I got a guy for everything except paint. :cool:

Sponsored

robbins226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt PP
It will need repainted I believe..... I did find a few roush dealers that have stock GT PP bumpers for pretty cheap. Painted and ready to go. That is probably the best route to go. I will then get it protected before any other track days.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
It will need repainted I believe..... I did find a few roush dealers that have stock GT PP bumpers for pretty cheap. Painted and ready to go. That is probably the best route to go. I will then get it protected before any other track days.
Hmm...what do you mean by cheap? What kinda price we talking?

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
When you want it protected I know a guy for that.