Sponsored

Taking delivery as we speak, WW LE, #275!!

Threads
Reaction score
Car #666 Think that is the one they had at autonation in Katy right. Saw it on ebay a week or so ago.

Should have bought that one, wouldn't have had to wait till December hahah

Any one else being told mid December for their LE?
#666 belongs to my dealership. It's already built and should ship anyday now. It's showing an ETA of late November. it is available if you want it
Sponsored

Paul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #666
#666 belongs to my dealership. It's already built and should ship anyday now. It's showing an ETA of late November. it is available if you want it
HAHAHA i totally would, but i all ready have money down on one. WW with auto, and would be more than happy to trade up to a KB with manual if you know any one willing lol

can the dealers trade amongst them selves with the LE's or are they not allowed to do that with special edition items?

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
My LE is my daily driver. Complete with my little girls car seat in the back. Im not and would never pay for a car to sit there.
^ This. I'm going to love it and baby it and probably keep it forever in about as good a preserved condition as you can without letting it sit forever lol.

Also SVT, I'm sorry to intrude on your LE fun and time with your daughter, but man you really picked up your car and left us hanging... We need some good pics man! PLEASE!!!!!

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
My LE is my daily driver. Complete with my little girls car seat in the back. Im not and would never pay for a car to sit there.
^ This. I'm going to love it and baby it and probably keep it forever in about as good a preserved condition as you can without letting it sit forever lol.

Also SVT, I'm sorry to intrude on your LE fun and time with your daughter, but man you really picked up your car and left us hanging... We need some good pics man! PLEASE!!!!! Like the rear brakes and calipers. High quality close up shots of the wheels (lets see that paint! lol). How do the quarter windows look and feel from the inside?

I'll leave you be I promise... but we need answers :confused::hail::p
(I'm practically dying as I wait :( lol)

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Lol. I'm sorry guys. Friday was busy and today I spent all day with my daughter. Tomorrow I work. Tuesday after work I have nothing to do and will get pictures. I'm not a creative person so I'll take pics as requested hehe.

The inside quarter windows, at a glance, look like a glass panel with a line down the middle lol. But I haven't looked at the inside beyond "hey that's cool".

I'll get some more for yall.

Sponsored

Karma 322

Threads
Reaction score
Lol. I'm sorry guys. Friday was busy and today I spent all day with my daughter. Tomorrow I work. Tuesday after work I have nothing to do and will get pictures. I'm not a creative person so I'll take pics as requested hehe.

The inside quarter windows, at a glance, look like a glass panel with a line down the middle lol. But I haven't looked at the inside beyond "hey that's cool".

Request: Please send us some pics. of that beautiful interior; can't wait to see it (and feel it under my butt)!

RussTKD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Bring it out to Abita and I'll be glad to shoot it for you.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Russ, I wouldn't need much temptation to drive it haha! You a photographer?

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Take 2 strips of paper Black & White, place it on your drivers seat and take a picture of the bottom of the seat (Butt) Do this once a week and compare with each week's picture (You'll be shocked) how much it shows stains from your jeans/pants...

I have the same interior in my car as the LE, after 2 weeks I noticed that even my old Jeans were leaving stains on the seating surface. I purchased This for my seats. I use them when it's just me and or the wife running errands or whatever. Bonus they protect the bottom & side bolsters from wear & tear (In & Out entry/exit). If I wanna show off the interior I just slip em off and in the trunk they go.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am afraid of stains. Very. I HATE covers. I was hoping the Kali leather life would help protect and make anything come off easy

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Take 2 strips of paper Black & White, place it on your drivers seat and take a picture of the bottom of the seat (Butt) Do this once a week and compare with each week's picture (You'll be shocked) how much it shows stains from your jeans/pants...

I have the same interior in my car as the LE, after 2 weeks I noticed that even my old Jeans were leaving stains on the seating surface. I purchased This for my seats. I use them when it's just me and or the wife running errands or whatever. Bonus they protect the bottom & side bolsters from wear & tear (In & Out entry/exit). If I wanna show off the interior I just slip em off and in the trunk they go.

This was my plan as well!!

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I am afraid of stains. Very. I HATE covers. I was hoping the Kali leather life would help protect and make anything come off easy
The worst problem, the In & Out damage to the bolsters due to a low entry point of a sports type car...Once you get used to the covers (1-5 Minutes) you'll be glad your protecting, not destroying. Besides, you aren't looking at the seat once your behind the wheel-->;)

sandbagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 kona auto
Wondering if you have noticed anything diff since LE have diff engine number

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Good on you guys! We saw too many Cobras just sit, especially Cobra Rs that were meant to drive.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Wondering if you have noticed anything diff since LE have diff engine number
It does? 99F or something different?

Maybe SVT can look under his hood for the emission decal and see what the actual engine code is, unless he has access to the invoice.

Likely a different calibration which is usually plastered in door jambs and on under hood decal. This is more likely.
Sponsored