Suspension Mods

TonyT930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible in Ruby Red
What suspension mods/brand are recommended to firm up the suspension of a 2017 Mustang GT convertible non PP car? I'm using is for country road driving, not drag. Thx
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
How many miles?

Keep the ride heigh pretty close to where its at (suspension travel is your friend on back roads) look at springs off a PP1, upgraded shocks (specifically the Ford Performamce track shocks or Bisteins) and maybe add swaybars. If you really want to go more than a little stiffer, then stick to the minimum drop springs from BMR or Steeda. Pass on the steeda shocks.

OP
OP

TonyT930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible in Ruby Red
How many miles?

Keep the ride heigh pretty close to where its at (suspension travel is your friend on back roads) look at springs off a PP1, upgraded shocks (specifically the Ford Performamce track shocks or Bisteins) and maybe add swaybars. If you really want to go more than a little stiffer, then stick to the minimum drop springs from BMR or Steeda. Pass on the steeda shocks.
29k miles

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I ask because shocks will get wear out and soft at some point. 30k is early, 60k-80k I'd expect them to be replaced.