Sponsored

Summit Point WV main video

Jkayles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 black track pack
First track day on 4 wheels. Won't be the last.

Ran 2 20 min sessions Dry, 1 in the rain. Scca pdx intermediate group.
Temps were never close to being an issue(track pack). Wish I could elaborate more on the behavior of the car, but my knowledge is hampered by my inexperience. Basically, the car was frickin awesome!! It did what I asked and never gave me a scare.
Sponsored

BurnCycle

I drank what?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Nice! :hail:

I want to do Summit in a car again one day (last time was 1996). I've done it a hundred times (almost literally) on the bike over the years though.

OP
OP

Jkayles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! :hail:

I want to do Summit in a car again one day (last time was 1996). I've done it a hundred times (almost literally) on the bike over the years though.
Thanks man. I too have been around the block on a bike. It definitely helped. Give me a shout if you decide to get out this year.

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Awesome. I used to live about a mile from the track until I moved to P'ville. Cant wait to take my car once its in. Also what camera you running. I have a couple Go Pro's but thinking about grabbing the session since its down to $200 now.

OP
OP

Jkayles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome. I used to live about a mile from the track until I moved to P'ville. Cant wait to take my car once its in. Also what camera you running. I have a couple Go Pro's but thinking about grabbing the session since its down to $200 now.
It's the old hero 2 with a wifi piggy back. Had it for a few years. Still works fine. Hope to see you there sometime!

Ripper922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I was hoping to take my mustang to Summit this Friday but I think I am going to wait until next month. I took my 2013 Mustang GT last year and had a blast. The brakes on the 13 just couldn't take the abuse so I upgraded to the GT350 this winter. Can't wait to try it out!
Sponsored