Stupid question on forum profile

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Got a real quick question about my profile. I'm new to automotive forums and was wondering how to write something below my post. For instance, on some response I get the member will state what they have to say then there is a black line and it will say something like "Say No To ADM" or the persons specific vehicle specifications. If someone can tell me how this is done I'd appreciate it and delete this tread as to not impose on other threads. Thanks.
Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a real quick question about my profile. I'm new to automotive forums and was wondering how to write something below my post. For instance, on some response I get the member will state what they have to say then there is a black line and it will say something like "Say No To ADM" or the persons specific vehicle specifications. If someone can tell me how this is done I'd appreciate it and delete this tread as to not impose on other threads. Thanks.
I too am wondering this.
and how come there is no way to know if someone replies to your thread. alerts would be great...

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
I too am wondering this.
and how come there is no way to know if someone replies to your thread. alerts would be great...
I get alerts through my email. I forget how to set it up that way though.

emeraldprincess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost, 13' FRS, 2008 FJ Crusier
Hi Guys,

You must be referring to the signature, it's located under your profile settings under the section Settings & Options, click Edit Signature.

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Hi Guys,

You must be referring to the signature, it's located under your profile settings under the section Settings & Options, click Edit Signature.
Ok i tried it. Does it have to go some sort of approval?

Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I too am wondering this.

I find alerts get annoying real quick.

Did you know if you click the User CP link at the top left of the page, it will take you to all the threads you have commented in? Ones with a bolded link have new posts since your last visit.

emeraldprincess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I too am wondering this.
You can subscribe to thread to get alerts. Just go to the top thread and click the "Thread Tools" arrow and select Subscribe to Thread

I somehow get subscribed on every thread I post in :shrug: lol I have to find that setting, might have been automatically setup when I created my account.

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Hi Guys,

Never mind it worked. Thank you for letting me know so quickly.

emeraldprincess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok i tried it. Does it have to go some sort of approval?
Don't think so, I just added my signature like 5 minutes ago and it showed up immediately.

Sponsored
OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I find alerts get annoying real quick.

Did you know if you click the User CP link at the top left of the page, it will take you to all the threads you have commented in? Ones with a bolded link have new posts since your last visit.
hmm I don't see that.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
You can subscribe to thread to get alerts. Just go to the top thread and click the "Thread Tools" arrow and select Subscribe to Thread

I somehow get subscribed on every thread I post in :shrug: lol I have to find that setting, might have been automatically setup when I created my account.

Under 'Edit Options', in the 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' section, you need to change it to do not subscribe.

I personally just have it set to No email notification and then use the User CP link to see all the threads I've posted in.

emeraldprincess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Under 'Edit Options', in the 'Default Thread Subscription Mode', you need to change it to do not subscribe.

I personally just have it set to No email notification and then use the User CP link to see all the threads I've posted in.
Aha, got it :D Thanks
Sponsored