Sponsored

Stereo won't stay in AUX mode + seat creak

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
2015 V6 051A, so base stereo and cloth seats.

1) My driver seat creaks every time I get in. It sometimes creaks on bumps. I can easily reproduce the creaking by "leaning" into the seat. Is this something I can address with my dealer or is it a lost cause?

2) This is starting to get on my nerves:

- I use my mp3 player for my music and play it via the AUX cable
- I select the AUX setting in the Media menu and enjoy my music
- I turn off the car
- I come back to the car and turn it back on
- The stereo is now set to FM

- I select the AUX setting in the Media menu and enjoy my music
- I turn off the car
- The stereo is still set to FM

- I enjoy my music
- I turn off the car
- The stereo is now set to FM with AUX being displayed on the screen
- I cycle through Media settings TWICE before I can select AUX again (yes, it skips AUX entirely the first round)

Is this happening to anyone else? I figured the stupid setting should be remembered by the car (and sometimes it stays on as described above).

Thanks
Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
IT is normal... as sson as u take off ur phone out of auxillary... it resets back to FM..same goes with bluetooth stereo.. Its stupid.. but its SYNC hahaha

OP
OP

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Ugh... Well that's the thing too - I don't unplug my mp3 player from AUX. It's always plugged in, but on start up the stereo goes to FM anyways. Some times it stays in AUX, so I got that going for me...

~X~

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
2015 V6 051A, so base stereo and cloth seats.

1) My driver seat creaks every time I get in. It sometimes creaks on bumps. I can easily reproduce the creaking by "leaning" into the seat. Is this something I can address with my dealer or is it a lost cause?
I have the same issue but haven't gotten any responses to the thread I created. Figure I'm gonna call and just tell them hoping they can take care of it. Mine only happens on the driver seat.

OP
OP

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I have the same issue but haven't gotten any responses to the thread I created. Figure I'm gonna call and just tell them hoping they can take care of it. Mine only happens on the driver seat.
I'm going to barge into my dealership this Friday with a big WTF for them to handle...:ford:
Sponsored