Sponsored

Steering wheel replacement

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
I suspect the OEM seats are also fake leather. The grain looks very similar to the wheel. What are katzkins? Pic?
Stock Seats are leather Inserts only, the perforated part is leather, rest is Vinyl. Yes disappointing, its not the same leather that was in the display car shown at the dealerships.
But they worked out something to fit in the price they offered to us in Export models.
Sponsored

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Not vinyl but synthetic leather. The seat facings are heavily worked leather

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
I fitted one of the carbon fibre and leather, great look and great feel and the price wasn't too bad either, a member here hooked me up
Hi 17Stang. Are you able to say what you paid for this wheel and who the supplier was. Also what was the down time in refurbishment assuming that you sent them your wheel to be done. Thanks

17Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Hi 17Stang. Are you able to say what you paid for this wheel and who the supplier was. Also what was the down time in refurbishment assuming that you sent them your wheel to be done. Thanks
I bought a OEM steering wheel from a member here and sent that in, then I resold my steering wheel after I fitted the carbon fibre wheel, no down time, PM member Kaps,

Reactions: PKs

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
GT350R wheel here.
I didn't like the smell or feel of the alcantara right away, but now I wouldn't go back to the stock wheel.

The red stitching/accents suited me - red interior lights to match.
Sponsored