Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Love the car... could do without the decals/graphics. Decals that aren't cleared over just make the car look unfinished and cheap. On a car of that caliber, I'd also do something with all the black plastic- spoilers, splitters, etc. Being a designer/painter, I have ideas floating around in my head...
Mock something up & send it our way ... would love to see your ideas! Send to [email protected].

We work with a very experienced team on the design & concept.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We will have several Steeda vehicles represented at SEMA - check out the Nitto display too!

Best Regards,

TJ

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Love the car... could do without the decals/graphics.
Same here! :thumbsup:
The only graphic/design I like is the black on the hood. I also dislike the large STEEDA letters on the tail panel.

Sponsored

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Phil Long Ford in Colorado is part of our Steeda Performance Vehicle Dealer Network.

Best Regards,

TJ

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Mock something up & send it our way ... would love to see your ideas! Send to [email protected].

We work with a very experienced team on the design & concept.

Best Regards,

TJ
I'll play around with it... what does the decal under the 5.0 badges say? They are the worst element of the design, IMO- also the decals on the black rocker panel skirts. Ford went to great lengths to use raised badges on the car- front, rear, sides. Badges give a car a rich more premium look. Adding some block letter vinyl stickers under the badges just screams low budget. They should have had new raised Q750 3-D badges made to take the place of the 5.0 similar to the Ford Racing fender badges. It couldn't be that expensive to have a small run of CNC aluminum badges made... Same for the skirts- move the suspension lettering down there on a badge. Adding multiple colors for the lettering would also add to the premium effect- like a BMW M3 badge.

Is the hood painted or a vinyl wrap material? I would extend the black all the way down the hood onto the fascia since the body line it is tracing goes all the way down the fascia. I would also use a masked offset pinstripe so the color of the car shows through. The Q750 could also be masked into the spears so it shows through in the body color.

I can take or leave the trunk panel. The lettering could be much smaller and it would look better, I think. Ford didn't put Mustang lettering on the car anywhere and it only says Ford in one place but this car says STEEDA in 5 different places. A bit overdone. STEEDA could be masked into the front edge of the black on the fascia if it had been extended down. That would have looked really good instead of the decal on the front bumper.

Those are just a few ideas...

hatchttu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 mustang
I'll play around with it... what does the decal under the 5.0 badges say? They are the worst element of the design, IMO- also the decals on the black rocker panel skirts. Ford went to great lengths to use raised badges on the car- front, rear, sides. Badges give a car a rich more premium look. Adding some block letter vinyl stickers under the badges just screams low budget. They should have had new raised Q750 3-D badges made to take the place of the 5.0 similar to the Ford Racing fender badges. It couldn't be that expensive to have a small run of CNC aluminum badges made... Same for the skirts- move the suspension lettering down there on a badge. Adding multiple colors for the lettering would also add to the premium effect- like a BMW M3 badge.

Is the hood painted or a vinyl wrap material? I would extend the black all the way down the hood onto the fascia since the body line it is tracing goes all the way down the fascia. I would also use a masked offset pinstripe so the color of the car shows through. The Q750 could also be masked into the spears so it shows through in the body color.

I can take or leave the trunk panel. The lettering could be much smaller and it would look better, I think. Ford didn't put Mustang lettering on the car anywhere and it only says Ford in one place but this car says STEEDA in 5 different places. A bit overdone. STEEDA could be masked into the front edge of the black on the fascia if it had been extended down. That would have looked really good instead of the decal on the front bumper.

Those are just a few ideas...
I believe it says G TRAC Suspension under the 5.0 on the fender.

I am curious if the OPGs get changed out in the upgrade.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
WOW!! Killer looking.
Nice find Paul. :thumbsup: These are my color choices too.
Do you know what dealership this car is located at Paul? Thanks.
Phil Long Ford in Colorado is part of our Steeda Performance Vehicle Dealer Network.

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks TJ :)

Searching Google for SSS (Sexy Steeda Stangs) can be dangerous :lol:

Here's the original eBay listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Ford-M...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
That GB is just stupid it looks so good!

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Best Regards,
TJ
TJ,..........who are the Steeda dealerships in Massachusetts?

Searching Google for SSS (Sexy Steeda Stangs) can be dangerous :lol:Here's the original eBay listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Ford-M...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
HA HAAAAAAA
You got that right Paul.

That GB is just stupid it looks so good!
I agree Jeff. Looks killer with the black accents.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Like all three...

The Sport will likely surprise a lot of people.. LOL
Sponsored