Steeda Tune

FordLife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GTCS
So I just received my 2 Steeda tunes to put on my Sctx4 tuner and when I did my car would start for about 1 second then die. Did this to both tunes. Then I installed the pre loaded tune the sctx4 came with and it worked fine. Any ideas why the steeda tunes wont work? I bought the tuner from them. My car is a 16 gt. I sent them an email. Just curious what you guys think. ThNks
Sponsored

Fleco17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josr
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt
That's strange. I bought my tunes from them and had no issues. I would call them on Monday to see if they can recheck the tunes.

OP
OP
FordLife

FordLife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GTCS
I did. Just impatiently waiting

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Kevin,

Let me see if I can get with Matt tomorrow to see what he thinks - I have personally never heard or seen this.

TJ

OP
OP
FordLife

FordLife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GTCS
Hi Kevin,

Let me see if I can get with Matt tomorrow to see what he thinks - I have personally never heard or seen this.

TJ
That would be great thank you so much

Sponsored

flyinghunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
I recently installed a Steeda tune and CAI. Zero issues, pleased with the results and their customer support is great! You are in good hands.

OP
OP
FordLife

FordLife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GTCS
Hi Kevin,

TJ
Hey TJ any word on what could be goin on with Matt yet?

OP
OP
FordLife

FordLife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GTCS
Ok so I just wanted to say Matt at Steeda is awesome. He asked if the Roush cai MAF insert was ever removed from the instake. I didn't know because the car already had it on when purchased. But I tore into it and sure enough the insert was still inside. Now everything runs and sounds SOOO much better. If you are looking to buy a tuner I recommend Steeda because included with the tuner is lifetime tunes from Steeda. Can't really go wrong.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Kevin - thank you for the update. I sent Matt a note Sunday night & asked if he received your email - just wanted to let you know I did follow-up on Sunday but based on the feedback I received Monday, he didn't have enough information at that time to answer the question.

We appreciate the compliment & are always working to help everyone the best we can!

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
FordLife

FordLife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GTCS
Kevin - thank you for the update. I sent Matt a note Sunday night & asked if he received your email - just wanted to let you know I did follow-up on Sunday but based on the feedback I received Monday, he didn't have enough information at that time to answer the question.

We appreciate the compliment & are always working to help everyone the best we can!

Best Regards,

TJ
Very welcome. Will always get my mustsng needs through you guys. Thanks again
Sponsored