Sponsored

Steeda Sway Bars Review

1cln_gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
I have now owned and tested the Steeda front/rear sway bars for a few weeks and I think it's time for a review! When thinking about what to purchase for a new car, some modifications come to mind sooner than others like intake, exhaust, and tune. I took a different approach this time with my S550 and decided to start in a different area, suspension. I started off by getting the Steeda Sport springs and was overall very happy with the results. It not only gave it a better stance, but it also improved handling and the rear squatting tremendously when shifting. I then moved onto their front/rear sway bar kit. Now I was a little on the fence due to not purchasing this product in the past, but I must say that I am very impressed! Now these sway bars are adjustable and I decided to go with the second setting (there are 3). I can't believe how well these plant the car to the ground when coming around corners. I will without a doubt be going to the highest setting as my Mustang still drives very comfortably. Together with IRS, Steeda Sport Springs and now the sway bars I feel more in control and don't at all have any fear when hitting corners hard or going through the curvy mountains. I highly recommend these for anyone looking of more fun than just going straight! I already placed an order for the Steeda Strut Tower brace to put my driving experience even more over the top! :D
IMG_2439.JPG
FullSizeRender copy 5.jpg
FullSizeRender copy.jpg
FullSizeRender copy 3.jpg
FullSizeRender copy 4.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Thanks for the write up and review! I've been wondering if the sway bars really make much of a difference, but sounds like they do. Might have to go for the combo pack that has the sways, springs and tower brace in one package.

OP
OP
1cln_gt

1cln_gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Thanks for the write up and review! I've been wondering if the sway bars really make much of a difference, but sounds like they do. Might have to go for the combo pack that has the sways, springs and tower brace in one package.

You can't go wrong! I honestly can't wait to get the tower brace!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored