Sponsored

Steeda springs and alignment

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
So I installed my springs over a week ago and went to get an alignment today at les schwabbs. They said All they could adjust was the toe setting? what do i need to get so they can do a proper alignment? Here is where it sits now. Screwed up? Thoughts? I've got the performance pack if that matters. Anybody know what Steedas recommended settings are?
Sponsored

TonyN

SLO 5L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
There is camber adjustment in the rear. The subframe is slotted at the upper control arm. For the front, you either have to get camber plates (which I beleive some where recently released) or camber bolts to bring it back in. Here are the specs for the 2015 (different than 12-14).
2015-02-21 14.08.24.jpg

OP
OP

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Cool. Thanks,they were using specs from eibach for the 2015. they weren't going off what it says on the sheet. I told them it was slotted,he said it wouldn't move ,a little frustrating. .i think I'll just find the camber bolts and take it somewhere else. Is it that far off to worry about immediately?

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Not horrible but the negative camber will wear the inside of the tires eventually. Be nice to get rid of the side to side split as well....

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
I am working with Vorshlag on camber plates for the S550. We should have them out soon. My prototypes will be on this week. I run -1.5 degrees on the front all of the time and -3 for track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored