Sponsored

Steeda RR K-Member

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Does anyone have the Steeda Road Race K-member on any of their S550 mustangs, either Track or street cars? Lighter and stiffer with more adjustment seems like all great features. My car is in a perpetual build state and since it's all torn apart anyway, I ordered one.

Seems like if you're under the car as much as I am, the amount of room you get would be reason enough if all else is equal or better. I'll post some pictures when I get and pull it.

The weight difference seems to change from thread to thread reading about it online but Steeda says it's "about" 20%. That number gets a little confusing considering the weight values tend to change online by depending on the thread you find.

The car is just a toy and I don't expect to win anything. I'm just Building to have a fun handling Street, twisty Track and roll racing fun with friends car.

rearquarter.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Now for a random question, doesnt sound creaky or anything on the street, right?

Overbuilt my suspension once, and had to revert it back to mostly stock
That would drive me batty if that were the case. Zero difference in sound (which means there is none) in this k-member when used with stock motor mounts which I’m using. If you choose to run aftermarket mounts with a higher durometer, nvh will increase.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
That would drive me batty if that where the case. Zero difference in sound (which means there is none) in this k-member when used with stock motor mounts which I’m using. If you choose to run aftermarket mounts with a higher durometer, nvh will increase.
Idm Nvh, I meant when I overbuilt it, sounded like it was a creaky old car, or that staircase that'd rat you out if you snuck down for a snack.

Now that we got that established, definitely gonna get it once I get another Mustang

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase