Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Now you have me rethinking this. :eek:

How many of these kits have been sold? And has any other members had this problem? Like the idea of going solid but do not need any problems of course.
I believe Ivan was talking about a complete bushing replacement, not our differential bushing inserts. We have not had any issues with ours, even on high hp applications, including our 686 rwhp S550.
Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
That BMR is similar to what steeda has, just has the extra arm.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I'm looking to get the bump steer kit now. The traction in the rear bites so strong when launching the front the lifts up so much and the toe changes and it likes to go side to side from 1-3.

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I'm looking to get the bump steer kit now. The traction in the rear bites so strong when launching the front the lifts up so much and the toe changes and it likes to go side to side from 1-3.

Let me know if you're looking to pick-up the bumpsteer kit, we should have a few left in stock! :cheers:

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Bump Steer Kit

Let me know if you're looking to pick-up the bumpsteer kit, we should have a few left in stock! :cheers:
I actually now have all your suspension components, except for the toe links lol. The bumpsteer kit made a big difference, the steering feels very firm and car is not all over the place. So far all I have is IRS Bushings, Differential bushings, IRS Alignment Kit, IRS Brace, K-Member Brace, Progressive Springs, Sway bars+billet brackets, (BMR swaybar end links) , vertical links, and of course the dumpsteer kit. The car handles amazing and its extremely predictable and on stock shocks all the wheels hop is pretty much 99% gone, and the handling is out of this world! Great job guys!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I actually now have all your suspension components, except for the toe links lol. The bumpsteer kit made a big difference, the steering feels very firm and car is not all over the place. So far all I have is IRS Bushings, Differential bushings, IRS Alignment Kit, IRS Brace, K-Member Brace, Progressive Springs, Sway bars+billet brackets, (BMR swaybar end links) , vertical links, and of course the dumpsteer kit. The car handles amazing and its extremely predictable and on stock shocks all the wheels hop is pretty much 99% gone, and the handling is out of this world! Great job guys!
Wow! Well that's great news! Glad to hear you're enjoying the car :) please feel free to email me some photos!

stang_man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2105 Mustang GTPP
Does anyone have trick on installing the driver's side front bushing? I can't get the bolt to go in no matter what! Do I have to loosen both rear IRS bolts and completely remove the front IRS bolts and brackets in order to drop it it down far enough? The other three went in no problem at all but that front driver side on is a B*TCH!!!

bscn8c

Certified BADASS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I didn't have to loosen the rear subframe bolts to get mine in. I vaguely remember that with one of them, you cannot press the bushing in place then try to insert the bolt. You have to put the bushing on the bolt and insert the whole assembly at the same time (if that makes sense). Perhaps that is what you are trying to do?

Sponsored

stang_man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2105 Mustang GTPP
Ok I was finally able to install the bushing. I had to loosen the gas tank strap, remove the emergency brake line brackets and use a crowbar to push the tank towards the front of the car just enough to squeeze the bushing into place. That shit sucked!

SLEEPERSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
I run the steeda diff bushings (black ones) followed by the steeda alignment pins and the billet irs frame supports. Absolutely night and day. Feels rock solid and hooks damn good.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I run the steeda diff bushings (black ones) followed by the steeda alignment pins and the billet irs frame supports. Absolutely night and day. Feels rock solid and hooks damn good.
Glad to hear it! :cheers:

stang_man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2105 Mustang GTPP
I have the same setup except I used the red bushings and it really is like night and day. Can't believe how well this beast hooks up now! Good job Steeda, you knocked it out the park with this :headbang::ford:

Carfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
sorry to bring up this old post, I have this kit and have yet to install it. whats the difference in the red and black inserts. I planned to run the black, as I know they are stiffer, but how much vs the red? This will be a street \ track car.
Sponsored