Sponsored

Start 5/23 Del 11/9 !!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Well mine came in today too...but to the wrong dealer !!!!!
She was supposed to be delivered to my dealer in Ca, but it went to the original dealer in MD.... I had had my salesman took some photo.
Look at the picture of the rear bumper, I don't know what happens? shody work or someone hit my car? He's gonna to talk to his body shop and get it fix.
I am flying out to MD this weekend to drive her back...anyone in the Columbia MD area want a ride?
Sir, why are these pics so small?!
Sponsored

V8Stang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT - Race Red
Well mine came in today too...but to the wrong dealer !!!!!
She was supposed to be delivered to my dealer in Ca, but it went to the original dealer in MD.... I had had my salesman took some photo.
Look at the picture of the rear bumper, I don't know what happens? shody work or someone hit my car? He's gonna to talk to his body shop and get it fix.
I am flying out to MD this weekend to drive her back...anyone in the Columbia MD area want a ride?
Car looks phenomenal! PM'ed you, Havoc.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Bullittman
What was your build date? Want to figure out if my chassis number is lower or higher than yours

Havoc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 350 / Track Pack ordered/VIN 0621
Ouch. I'd hate to have a car less than a week old with almost 3000 miles on it, but that'd be a helluva road trip.

yeah,
I did the same thing when I got my M3, but that was from Dallas TX, and I had to stop in Vegas for the 1200 miles service....got comp at Caesar from my dealer. :cheers:

Sponsored

Havoc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Havoc27.

Good luck on the drive back to CA. Would like to hook up once you get it home. Where are you based in Norcal? I'm in Redwood City. On you're way home you should head south on the Blue Ridge Parkway and then do the "Tail of the Dragon" through Tennessee. That will be a great way to break in the car.

I am in Alameda during the week, I am down at Stanford once a week. Haven't though about tail of the dragon...maybe i will now. thanks

Havoc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in the DC Area and have Wednesday off. I can pick it up and drive it halfway then fly back to DC :cheers:. I'd love to see the car an go for a ride. Congrats.

Ill be a Apple Ford by 17:00 hrs on Sat 11/14/2015 Drop by if you are close.

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
my sales guy took it, I'll post much better pics when I get her.
Please do, that's the color I'd have it. Congrats man!! :cheers:

Oh yea, sorry to threadjack you bullitt, your car looks awesome also! Congrats to you too! :cheers:

l8tebrker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT modded for track - Blue GT350 TP on order
Now that the Track Tour is done. Your could do the GT 350 "Drive Across America" Tour and hook up with Mustang6g members coast to coast.

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Bullittman
What was your build date? Want to figure out if my chassis number is lower or higher than yours
Car was built on 10/20, there's a cool couple of build /time sheets in the dash, make sure you snag them. :thumbsup:

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Car was built on 10/20, there's a cool couple of build /time sheets in the dash, make sure you snag them. :thumbsup:
Do they come with every car? I'd love to have them for mine.
Sponsored