Last edited:

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Those don't look too bad at all. Much better than the MGP ones, definitely. Any clearance issues? What size wheels? How do they look from oblique angles? (Front quarter, etc.)

I'm still planning to throw some G2 caliper paint on over a long vacation eventually, but, it's good to have options.

OP
OP
Maggneto

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
Those don't look too bad at all. Much better than the MGP ones, definitely. Any clearance issues? What size wheels? How do they look from oblique angles? (Front quarter, etc.)

I'm still planning to throw some G2 caliper paint on over a long vacation eventually, but, it's good to have options.
No Clearance issues at all. The are cast from the brake caliper so they fit very snug on the calipers. The wheels are OEM EBPP wheels with 255/40/19 tires. They look great from every angle and it's difficult to tell they are covers unless you get close. I was thinking about painting them until saw these new covers on American Muscle. I didn't like the MGP because they look like covers vs. these Brembo replicas.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
No Clearance issues at all. The are cast from the brake caliper so they fit very snug on the calipers. The wheels are OEM EBPP wheels with 255/40/19 tires. They look great from every angle and it's difficult to tell they are covers unless you get close. I was thinking about painting them until saw these new covers on American Muscle. I didn't like the MGP because they look like covers vs. these Brembo replicas.
Hey Maggneto,
Do you have another link of those covers other than AM website ? I am only interested in the rears as I have a brembo at the front.
Thanx!

OP
OP
Maggneto

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Maggneto,
Do you have another link of those covers other than AM website ? I am only interested in the rears as I have a brembo at the front.
Thanx!
Sorry but I don't have any other links for the SR Performance caliper covers. Send an email to American Muscle and let the know your situation. They may be able to contact SR Performance and order only the rear covers.

Sponsored

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry but I don't have any other links for the SR Performance caliper covers. Send an email to American Muscle and let the know your situation. They may be able to contact SR Performance and order only the rear covers.
That's alright, I've been digging and found same calipers under another brand ( probably the main supplier in China ) which SR performance had only changed the logo.
Anyways, the brand is called : AOOA and so identical to the SRP. Relatively cheaper.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001100471799.html

OP
OP
Maggneto

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's alright, I've been digging and found same calipers under another brand ( probably the main supplier in China ) which SR performance had only changed the logo.
Anyways, the brand is called : AOOA and so identical to the SRP. Relatively cheaper.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001100471799.html
Those are not identical to the SR performance but close. They have different connections, hardware, etc.
Sponsored