Spoiler alert.... or is it wing alert?

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
But I think to be honest this one may seal the win.. anderson composite which I can get gloss black. Sod it - you all decide for me, I am getting lost !!
anderson composite.jpg
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
But I think to be honest this one may seal the win.. anderson composite which I can get gloss black. Sod it - you all decide for me, I am getting lost !!
That in gloss black, or the Steeda one, both gloss black. Then do all your exterior plastics in gloss black, could even purple pinstripe the black plastics, and then the sides of the wing too :)! That'd probably be what I did with your car.... But different strokes!

if you do go Cervini, do what mac's done and have the Stripes go over it.

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
That in gloss black, or the Steeda one, both gloss black. Then do all your exterior plastics in gloss black, could even purple pinstripe the black plastics, and then the sides of the wing too :)! That'd probably be what I did with your car.... But different strokes!

THe one thing that puts me off the Steeda one is the bolts on the side of the wings, but I get its meant to be a racing one. Maybe if I get those painted purple !!:headbang:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
THe one thing that puts me off the Steeda one is the bolts on the side of the wings, but I get its meant to be a racing one. Maybe if I get those painted purple !!:headbang:
I'd paint that whole block purple, or pinstripe the edges and paint the bolts purple, either or ;)!

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Well they are very easily covered by your body shop doing the spray job..... (if you wanted)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Well they are very easily covered by your body shop doing the spray job..... (if you wanted)

I do like the wing, but kind of irks me its $460 dollars in the US (£360) and £580 over here. I appreciate we will need to pay duties and shipping of course, but annoying we seem to pay so much more?

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I do like the wing, but kind of irks me its $460 dollars in the US (£360) and £580 over here. I appreciate we will need to pay duties and shipping of course, but annoying we seem to pay so much more?
get it shipped over in Ron's container, one leaving soon i think

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
We do our best on pricing but shipping, duty, VAT and the weak pound = our prices.

As you say :
$460 for wing in US
$200 for shipping wing to UK.
CIF = $660 *1.25 for VAT and duty = $825 = pounds £675.

These prices also assume you wont get charged for buying in $ on your credit card (you will) or pay transfer fees via bank (you will) plus it also doesn't include any handling charges customs or the shipper might raise.

So by buying it from us, you are saving about £100 currently, plus it's normally in stock in the UK ready for next day delivery, plus you are working with and supporting a UK company.

If you want to bring it in via container you would save some money but have to wait a long time, and still the price would at best be roughly the same as ours.

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic

If i went the cervini route I would want it gloss black, which to be honest would make the stripes pointless as they are black. I seem set on gloss black spoiler to bring out the other black elements. I will ponder and then suddenly I will make my mind up.......often happens that way

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
We do our best on pricing but shipping, duty, VAT and the weak pound = our prices.

As you say :
$460 for wing in US
$200 for shipping wing to UK.
CIF = $660 *1.25 for VAT and duty = $825 = pounds £675.

These prices also assume you wont get charged for buying in $ on your credit card (you will) or pay transfer fees via bank (you will) plus it also doesn't include any handling charges customs or the shipper might raise.

So by buying it from us, you are saving about £100 currently, plus it's normally in stock in the UK ready for next day delivery, plus you are working with and supporting a UK company.

If you want to bring it in via container you would save some money but have to wait a long time, and still the price would at best be roughly the same as ours.
Not to mention the royal pain in the ass that is having a problem with something you bought from the US. IMO it's even worth a little extra to buy "local" now that it's possible.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Not to mention the royal pain in the ass that is having a problem with something you bought from the US. IMO it's even worth a little extra to buy "local" now that it's possible.
Yup valid point, if something arrives damaged from overseas then yes you have a right ball ache to sort. I cant deny there is value in UK purchases

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
If i went the cervini route I would want it gloss black, which to be honest would make the stripes pointless as they are black. I seem set on gloss black spoiler to bring out the other black elements. I will ponder and then suddenly I will make my mind up.......often happens that way
If they're all black, and only black, Steeda's or the A/C one, personally hedging towards steeda via looks alone. Always gonna be pricey for a spoiler :frusty:

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm toying with steeda, the race wing is a bit marmite I like it and then it's I don't know, but it reminds me of a modern boss 302 wing.This with satin black wrap on the bonnet and boss stripe across the 5.0 badge(minus the boss logo) is where I'm headin, just a bit different to stripes I guess.
2015_Mustang_69_Boss1.jpg