Sponsored

Spit and Run

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Sorry man. A bunch of idiots out there in the world today.

Your incident reminded me of this little gem. Enjoy :)

Karma is a bitch. F that douchebag.
Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Sorry but I'm thinking....
2958.png

Mike G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
I believe it's called "rolling coal." I've seen a few idiots around here doing it. Their favorite targets seem to be Priuses and cyclists. It's the Redneck Way of flipping off The Man due to vehicle environmental regulations.

I'm no enviroweenie by any means, but the people who do this shit have some serious issues.

It's the Redneck version of walking down the middle of the street with your pants halfway down your legs and your underwear sticking out.

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
Yep.

And the diesel truck guys can thank the "rolling coal" douchers for the filters and extra smog crap on diesels in some part.

Sponsored

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
I believe it's called "rolling coal." I've seen a few idiots around here doing it. Their favorite targets seem to be Priuses and cyclists. It's the Redneck Way of flipping off The Man due to vehicle environmental regulations.

I'm no enviroweenie by any means, but the people who do this shit have some serious issues.

It's the Redneck version of walking down the middle of the street with your pants halfway down your legs and your underwear sticking out.
And revving our cars at stoplights, burn outs, hard pulls in traffic is appropriate as well?

We don't exactly lead the best example either. Just saying...

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I've flipped (and gotten flipped) many a bird in my time; shouted (and had shouted at me) many an off-color comment about intercourse with one's mother; and once had someone throw a McDonald's cheeseburger at my windshield because I wouldn't let him merge into my lane in stopped traffic. But nobody's ever spit on my car.

A friend of mine, however, did once find a car parked so close to his that he had to climb in through his trunk to get at the driver's seat. He urinated on that car's driver-side door handle before leaving.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Your temperment is a lot better than mine! He would have had to deal with me face to face.

I had some clown follow me home a few years ago because i passed him. He was doing 25 on a 55 mph speed limit road and there was an ambulance behind us both trying to pass. So i passed the guy and then the ambulance passed us both. This idiot follows me to my house which was about 3/4 mile away. I stop just in my driveway because i have no clue why he followed me. He has 2 buddies with him. He jumps out and starts going off about i'm an a**hole jerkoff driver and using a lot of profanity. I told the guy i was just trying to get out of the way of the ambulance but he went on and on so i told him, enough, get off my property now before i remove you. The passenger jumps out and goes "if you talked to me like that i would stomp your @ss. That was it, i walked over and said "really??? do it! He took a swing which i walked through, quick arm drag to the back, locked in a rear naked that i kindly turned into a neck crank so he could remember the occasion and not go to sleep. He pissed himself somewhere along the way and began crying. It was pathetic to see a 230 plus lb man begging a 175 lb BMW driving "punk"...his words, embarrass him like that. He left and called the cops but since it happened on my property he was SOL. Besides, my MMA gym does self defense seminars for our local police.
Turns out the guy was a former NYC cop who moved down south and has had several run ins in which the police became involved. I was amazed that a cop with 10 plus years experience was so ill equipped to take on a guy much smaller than him. Maybe he was a meter maid cop lol

Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I've flipped (and gotten flipped) many a bird in my time; shouted (and had shouted at me) many an off-color comment about intercourse with one's mother; and once had someone throw a McDonald's cheeseburger at my windshield because I wouldn't let him merge into my lane in stopped traffic. But nobody's ever spit on my car.

A friend of mine, however, did once find a car parked so close to his that he had to climb in through his trunk to get at the driver's seat. He urinated on that car's driver-side door handle before leaving.
A McDonald's burger at your windshield??? Only in NYC...:doh:

MSamuels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Mustang
And revving our cars at stoplights, burn outs, hard pulls in traffic is appropriate as well?

We don't exactly lead the best example either. Just saying...
Hehe so true. I do most of the above, but never burnouts. I mean even I realize generating tons of smoke at a stop light isnt very considerate. As far as revving, hell yeah. Doesnt hurt anybody and everybody secretly wants to hear a 5.0 rumble. Truth. 99% of people arent going to be mad, they usually smile and nod.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
A McDonald's burger at your windshield??? Only in NYC...:doh:
It sounds like one of the more sensible things to do with a McD burger imho :bolt:

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
Sorry about your bad experience. My wife drives a lifted F250 king ranch powerstroke diesel. I love roal ing coal but ther is a time and place for it. It is a lil annoying that my wife's big ass truck will embarrass the fuck out of my gt from a dig. Tuned up diesel is no joke.
Sponsored