Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert
"To Note: You WILL need an upgraded Cold Side Intercooler Pipe & Blow-Off Valve if you do not already have. We recommend the ETS Cold Side Intercooler Piping Kit and the TurboSmart Raceport Blow-Off Valve"

Why not make a kit with these included?
They are, just sold separately if needed.

Many customers already have the ETS intercooler, so they have the cold side and BOV.

No need to charge them for something they already have.
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
You planning to email him? We already know his name is Phil, hence his username.

And that's my bank information, but 4 digits won't do you any good. ;)

I wanted to post definitive proof we didn't stiff any members in this community, when questions are raised about our integrity.
Your reply is worse... shows a lack of concern for your customer's PII.

People seem to be a lot more relaxed with their PII these days though... all the hacks have made people numb.

All good... I took a screen shot of Phil's email, I'll connect with him later.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
Your reply is worse... shows a lack of concern for your customer's PII.

People seem to be a lot more relaxed with their PII these days though... all the hacks have made people numb.

All good... I took a screen shot of Phil's email, I'll connect with him later.
Yes

I agree

But with some thought! the man accused him or her the way he conducted a business transaction in a sale of item and said was treated in correctly.. I have run a business and to me he was slanderous to someone making a living of what he Love's so in order to keep his faith with other customers he made example out of him..

I say eye for eye

when this happened he could of called the business man or vendor's work place not the responsibility of him to do that..:cheers:

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Me too, as we spent over $50K in parts production alone.

I'm still sitting on all piping kits & (50) billet end tank intercoolers.

I simply gave up on the turbo manifolds, as they were so large and fitment was so tight, we couldn't find a single casting factory worldwide that could replicate them at the quality level we needed.

Ecoboost is far easier to manufacture comparatively and our castings turned out AMAZING. The Eco Community is going to be very excited once those consumers start installing the kits next week.
How about selling turbo delete kits using the stock manifold?

spdbydesign

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert
How about selling turbo delete kits using the stock manifold?
You mean re-using the factory headers and using them as the turbo manifolds via an adapter design?

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Yes !!!
So you can add your turbo's of choice ? I am referring to the GT kit ,since you have all the other stuff " sitting around "

spdbydesign

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert
Yes !!!
So you can add your turbo's of choice ? I am referring to the GT kit ,since you have all the other stuff " sitting around "
I've pondered it, do you think there is still a good market? Lots of kits now on the market I see.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think so if it's priced right .
On3(don't shoot me )sells a turbo delete option for $650 less (but those are crap turbo's ) than the full kit .

And not everyone wants precision or comp turbo's .

Fat fab's kit includes the garret turbo's but as you know their kit is custom and $$$$.

I "upgraded" the 55's on my Hellion kit to the gen 2's so I would love to be able to reuse the 55's on another car .

It would also be easier to sell if the buyer knew they could by a turbo delete kit .

I would certainly be interested in buying .

If you want shoot me an email

I have asked several other vendors to have that option but no one seems interested may be because they upsell the turbo's .

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Above edited .I meant to say Fatfab(great guys as we all know ) .
Sponsored