Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
What's up with the new wheels ???
Loud when driving (could just be the roads), and his steering wheel vibrates a lot :thumbsup:
Sponsored

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
I thought so too, but this guy really knows his stuff and the alignment chaps didn't bat an eyelid either.
He wasn't suggesting the S197 fix on the 550, just that there may be something similar. Its not causing any particular issue at present but at some point it'll be on a ramp for a second opinion.
Had this with 2 customers too.

Have always done 23mm in the rear and 25mm in front (both Motorsport Tech). Spot-on IMO. Awesome quality too. But with 2 cars, there was a left/right difference in the rear. One was only like 2mm. The other was way more and definitely poked. It's not like it's a real issue, but kind off annoying when they want a perfect flush fitment. They'd probably never noticed it without trying the spacers with the OEM wheels sitting so deep.

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
Can anyone suggest a UK supplier for some Eibach spacers (or any other decent spaces in silver). Looking for 25mm for the front and 20mm for the rear. Thanks.

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang | V8 | Grabber Blue
OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Can anyone suggest a UK supplier for some Eibach spacers (or any other decent spaces in silver). Looking for 25mm for the front and 20mm for the rear. Thanks.
I have some Eibach 25mm spacers in silver for sale if you want them? I originally had them on the rears before changing to 22mm. They have been on my car less than 500 miles. PM if interested. Cheers
Sponsored

Last edited: