• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Some parts to sell for Europeans members.

Mike Delo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP European specs
Hi!
I hope I'm not wrong posting this here because I know there's a section for selling stuff but since the parts I'm going to sell are in part heavy and big I thought this post is usefull for European members only.

Anyway, if interested I'm selling:

1x EU specs rear decklid panel: 75Eu
1x US specs "pony" rear decklid panel: 50Eu
This panel arrived scratched from the shop (they replaced it), below you can see the scratches; since the black part it's not only glossy plastic but it's trasparent painted, this decklid could be usefull for those want to paint the panel in the same color of the car bacuse it could be easily repainted.

4X Stock Pirellis tyres with 400km on them: 350Eu all 4!
They are almost new, if you need for track days or replacement.

Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Hi, Mike! OK to post here, but if you would add photos of the tires, that would help. Thanks!