Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I would like to share with everyone my thoughts on the Solo Performance 3" X-Pipe Catback system for the 2015 Mustang GT Convertible.

It has been on my car for about 5 days now and all I can do is smile ear to ear. It is by far the most aggressive and loud exhaust I have heard on the 2015 Mustang.

It has a very deep tone to it along with an amazing idle tone. The sound just gets better from that point on. As you step on that gas pedal, the exhaust tone gets louder and louder. I find myself leaving the radio off now and just enjoying the tone of this amazing exhaust.

I do not experience any drone with this exhaust. It's near stock quiet when cruising speeds are reached.

I used to have the Borla S-Type on my car but was not overly happy with the sound. It was a little too raspy and high pitched for my liking.

Having said that... I do have a Borla S-Type x-pipe catback for sale with 5k on it.

Here is a sample video we recorded shortly after the installation of the catback.

[ame]https://youtu.be/fAcjCMMr6ek
Sponsored

gtx72290

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 magnetic mustang gt
Sounds awesome I ordered that system for mine from Steve. I cannot wait to get it on after hearing this!!! So I assume all the fit testing they were doing went well?

OP
OP
toplessfun

toplessfun

Photographer / IS Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
the fitment was bang on. There really is not much tolerance under there for the convertible. They did an amazing job getting a 3" setup under the convertible. You are going to love the sound.
Sponsored