• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Michigan SOLD Cobb Accessport $325

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Cobb Accessport. Used twice on my 2017 and then once on my 2019 for a day at the
track; car was set back to stock afterwards.

It is currently loaded with the tunes for a 2019 US with peformance pack, automatic, active exhaust.

I did a firmware update today and apparently there has been a big change from when I sold the 2017 and loaded the 2019. This update wipes out the old programs and once you plug it in to your car it reads the ROM and shows tunes applicable to your car for loading to it. So it is now ready for any EcoBoost Mustang from 2015 to 2023 with the Cobb OTS tunes. If you get a custom tune you still transfer that from your laptop to the handheld using the Accessport Manager

It was not left loaded to the 2019 so is not locked. Includes original box, storage case, cables, extra faceplate, mounting plate but missing the dash plate ($10 from Cobb).

$325 plus shipping (should be able to ship USPS for $17)

Cobb 1.jpg

Cobb 2.jpg

Cobb 3.jpg

Cobb 4.jpg

Cobb 5.jpg

Cobb 6.jpg

Cobb 7.jpg

Cobb 8.jpg

Cobb 9.jpg

Cobb 10.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
JimC

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Make me an offer! Worst I can say is 'no' and if accepted can have it in the mail to you right away. This does me no good for the GT and is just sitting in the garage.