Socket Size for performance pack OEM Lug Nuts

BA939P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350 & 14GT
I couldn't find answer through searching. What specs should I need check buying socket? Thanks guys:cheers:
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
21mm deep

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Do yourself a favor and replace those lugs. Ford uses cheap lugs that have a thin piece of metal on the outside for the bright look. That metal cover distends and deforms, and eventually, you won't even be able to get a socket on some of them.

You can pick up quality lugs from any of the vendors. I chose the Gorilla locking lugs (in black, to match my PP wheels), where each lug is an individual lock. They're more expensive, but it's good peace-of-mind for me. I also don't have to worry about some dumb shit tech at Ford attacking them with an impact wrench.

JR

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I couldn't find answer through searching. What specs should I need check buying socket? Thanks guys:cheers:
It is 13/16" I believe but they're so bad that 21mm socket (which is slightly larger) fits better. I second post above - $25 no-name lugs from American Muscle are better than Ford OEM ones.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Do yourself a favor and replace those lugs. Ford uses cheap lugs that have a thin piece of metal on the outside for the bright look. That metal cover distends and deforms, and eventually, you won't even be able to get a socket on some of them.

You can pick up quality lugs from any of the vendors. I chose the Gorilla locking lugs (in black, to match my PP wheels), where each lug is an individual lock. They're more expensive, but it's good peace-of-mind for me. I also don't have to worry about some dumb shit tech at Ford attacking them with an impact wrench.

JR
X1000

I went through this. It's a bitch.
Sponsored