Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
Well I hope everyone enjoyed the cruise yesterday and thanks to our new friends who came out and joined us. As you know I wasnt able to complete the cruise :doh: Looks like my 10 rib belt jumped an idler pully causing it to slice a hole in the radiator hose :shrug: I had it towed down to Hillbank in Irvine and since I have AAA plus which gives me 100 miles it was a free tow as it came in at 99.6 miles :headbang: Hopefully it'll be back on the road by the end of the week, after they figure out what caused it which is their main concern as they don't want it to happen again. We took Hwy 74 all the way across to the 5 fwy and I must tell you it was really weird sitting in the passenger seat in a truck with the car on the bed taking all those twisties, not nearly as fun when in the drivers seat :frusty: Looking forward to seeing everyone on the next cruise :cheers:
That sucks! Hope they figure it out quickly!
Sponsored

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
You were missed yesterday Dennis, hope Ruby is good as new by next weekend for your next gig! Of course, we'll be doing this route again and again, anyway ;):cheers::ford:

728 PONY

728 Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT premium p/p
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION]
Sorry to hear about your baby Dennis. Hope it gets solved quickly. Miss getting out there with everyone....:ford:

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Dang Dennis my (car) heart goes out to you :eek:, I'm sure she will be back up and running in no time. Did you have a birthday this past week-end? [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION]

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Dang Dennis my (car) heart goes out to you :eek:, I'm sure she will be back up and running in no time. Did you have a birthday this past week-end? [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14926]BluByeU[/MENTION] Thanks Rob, I should be picking her back up tomorrow :thumbsup:. Yep my birthday is same as yours 9-11 :headbang:

Last edited:

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
[MENTION=14926]BluByeU[/MENTION] Thanks Rob, I should be picking her back up tomorrow :thumbsup:. Yep my birthday is same as yours 9-11 :headbang:
Happy Birthday! Mine is double yours...9-22 :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Glacierbrew907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
I'm going through the videos I took and this part was scarier watching it than when it actually happened. Kj had already passed and was telling me over the radio it was clear, but then he went around a corner and we lost signal, right when he was saying CAR COMING!

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]o_tY4ZA0Mj4[/MEDIA]"]

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got around to these photos from the pre-run. Hope you like em (:

Last edited:

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Finally got around to these photos from the pre-run. Hope you like em (:

*snip*
Intoxicating pics...:love: so jelly I can never go though. :brokenheart:

Sponsored

OutlawGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
GT-Trackpack
Wow! Great pics, with stunning clarity! :coolphotos: thank you for the time and effort it takes to produce such great photos. Someday were gonna see that beautiful comp orange in a great rolling shot! :thumbsup:

rabbit_eater

This place makes me itch.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow '15 GT PP
So bummed that I missed this cruise!! Sorry I yet again had to bail on a cruise, and one so damn local to me. My car was vandalized in Moreno Valley a few weeks ago, and she was in the shop for a repaint and glass replacement. It was heartbreaking, but I have her back ready for more!

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I'm going through the videos I took and this part was scarier watching it than when it actually happened. Kj had already passed and was telling me over the radio it was clear, but then he went around a corner and we lost signal, right when he was saying CAR COMING!

<snip>
Yeah...had a similar experience, except I saw them coming...you approach faster than you think on a straightaway! :p

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
So bummed that I missed this cruise!! Sorry I yet again had to bail on a cruise, and one so damn local to me. My car was vandalized in Moreno Valley a few weeks ago, and she was in the shop for a repaint and glass replacement. It was heartbreaking, but I have her back ready for more!
Ugh, sickening, sorry to hear that. Not sure why people can't leave others' belongings alone! I can't even imagine destroying random property like that. :mad:

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Happy belated BD!
Sponsored