Sponsored

So long

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
So I finally picked up my new 1320 last Friday and traded in the Mustang. Awesome car so far. I only recently got into it a little as you are supposed to take it fairly easy the first 500 miles and it definitely has more pull the the stang down low. I know it doesn't keep pulling up top like the Coyote, but I rarely get into near triple digit speeds anyway. The only things that I don't like so far (besides having to use premium fuel and filling up a little more frequent) are the weak interior lights and lack of any footwell lighting or a way to adjust or change the gauge lights. There is also no place to put the cell phone. These seem like minor issues though as there are some aftermarket solutions for everything but changing the colors on the dash. The cooled seats work amazing and the heated steering wheel is a nice touch. The HK audio rocks big time too and I can crank it without ringing my ears due to the higher base.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
So I finally picked up my new 1320 last Friday and traded in the Mustang. Awesome car so far. I only recently got into it a little as you are supposed to take it fairly easy the first 500 miles and it definitely has more pull the the stang down low. I know it doesn't keep pulling up top like the Coyote, but I rarely get into near triple digit speeds anyway. The only things that I don't like so far (besides having to use premium fuel and filling up a little more frequent) are the weak interior lights and lack of any footwell lighting or a way to adjust or change the gauge lights. There is also no place to put the cell phone. These seem like minor issues though as there are some aftermarket solutions for everything but changing the colors on the dash. The cooled seats work amazing and the heated steering wheel is a nice touch. The HK audio rocks big time too and I can crank it without ringing my ears due to the higher base.
The Challenger is a great vehicle even in V6. Enjoy it. You can still hang around.