Sponsored

So long Competition Orange. Hello Triple Yellow

jgibo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple yellow GT performance pkg
After getting the call about my hold on my mustang and no word on when it would be release from rail I got an email showing a Triple Yellow. Exactly the same. They are going to reduce price to match since I have been waiting.
I have been tempted to wait it out. A friend told me this weekend on her pickup truck it had a hold on it for the window motor and it was held for 6 weeks. So being an impatient guy that I am, yellow it is.
Sponsored

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT Performance Pack
I'm glad they are working with you. It's about customer service, PERIOD!

nuttinbutagstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
That's awesome. I'm hoping Ford "Customer Services" as set of 19" snow tires because winter fast approaches here in the Poconos. :)

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
That's awesome. I'm hoping Ford "Customer Services" as set of 19" snow tires because winter fast approaches here in the Poconos. :)
I want to buy a set of snow tires, but I need to figure out what wheels will fit in the non-PP GT's before I can do that. TireRack is only showing PP wheels... not that that would matter to me anyway, since I want to get Nokian Hakkapeliittas, and TireRack doesn't sell that specialized of a winter tire.

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
After getting the call about my hold on my mustang and no word on when it would be release from rail I got an email showing a Triple Yellow. Exactly the same. They are going to reduce price to match since I have been waiting.
I have been tempted to wait it out. A friend told me this weekend on her pickup truck it had a hold on it for the window motor and it was held for 6 weeks. So being an impatient guy that I am, yellow it is.
Congrats and welcome to the triple yellow family!!!!!! This is my second yellow mustang (2001 & 2015) and I can't picture myself with any other color ;)
Make sure you join the Yellow Mustang Registry!

Sponsored

nuttinbutagstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I want to buy a set of snow tires, but I need to figure out what wheels will fit in the non-PP GT's before I can do that. TireRack is only showing PP wheels... not that that would matter to me anyway, since I want to get Nokian Hakkapeliittas, and TireRack doesn't sell that specialized of a winter tire.
I think you can use the tires that fit the 2014 Mustang GT Coupe with Standard brakes as a reference for wheels. Pretty sure I saw that in one of the forums last week.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Congrats and welcome to the triple yellow family!!!!!! This is my second yellow mustang (2001 & 2015) and I can't picture myself with any other color ;)

Same here, 2006 & 2015.

Congrats and welcome to the better looking Skittles color!

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
I know I saw a choice in the drop-downs when selecting my car that there were choices for non-PP GT's. I specifically chose the GT + PP option because that's what I have, so I didn't choose the other options. Are you saying that if you choose the correct option, you don't get choices for the non-PP GT's?

I think there is a list of tire/wheel sizes on here for all of the wheel options, so you should be able to search by just size and not by "car" to find what you're looking for.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
A switch for the better! :) CO is a good color though too. :)

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I know I saw a choice in the drop-downs when selecting my car that there were choices for non-PP GT's. I specifically chose the GT + PP option because that's what I have, so I didn't choose the other options. Are you saying that if you choose the correct option, you don't get choices for the non-PP GT's?

I think there is a list of tire/wheel sizes on here for all of the wheel options, so you should be able to search by just size and not by "car" to find what you're looking for.
If you choose Ford --> 2015 --> Mustang Fastback --> GT (without P/P) you get an option to buy tires, wiper blades, and suspension components. No wheels or winter packages available.

They have them available for PP cars, just not other cars. And they don't let you search by wheel size, just by car.

Sponsored

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
That Triple Yellow is awesome, and I might add a lot better yellow than my yellow 66 was. 3x better I think :-)

OP
OP

jgibo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where is that?

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Not crazy about Triple Yellow (but) a much better choice then Competition Orange. Orange is "history" for 2016, wait and see. When 15` productions ends, Competition Orange will be (least) selected Color choice even in CA & FL.

OP
OP

jgibo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got another call from the area Ford rep. Looks like the ETA of Nov 4th was a little late. The Comp Orange was delivered today. If only I wouldn't have been talked into the Triple Yellow:)
Still no regrets.
Sponsored