Sponsored

So I couldn't wait... got a GT.. Updated with pics :)

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Ordered 5 weeks ago and just missed the 2018 deadline. Been waiting since for the 2019 orders to open up and still no update as to when they will open apart from "Spring"

Finally found as close as I wanted at a dealer down south a cancelled order i.e. A10, Magneride, Orange Fury, some of custom pack 2.

Picking it up on the weekend. :D:D:D

BUT

1. CP2 items were put through individually :doh:so centre and sides (knee) is not leather, I did like the leather and stitching in the demo, are the parts and costs available? if I did go down this route cant see any threads.

2. It has got black stripes and I am not to keen on them but they look better in person than pictures. Have the dealer remove them, remove them myself at a later stage :shrug:

3. Did originally order with a rear spoiler, not seen any in person. Are these available yet ? what other options have I got for the 2018

Just spent money 9 months early :headbonk::headbonk::headbonk:

UPDATE..

So finally picked it up and very happy.... Have got a :D all day its a beast of a car and I have fallen for the stripes now :love:

Can apparently got extended warranty from the franchise group at 599 for 3 years so will look into that couldn't offer me the ford extended 2 years due to franchise :crazy:

Didn't get no service book or manual or books is that now normal for new fords ?

Is there an auto close feature on the windows :shrug:

20180414_121125_resized.jpg

20180414_121131_resized.jpg

20180414_121138_resized.jpg

20180414_123513_resized.jpg

20180414_123522_resized.jpg

20180414_123529_resized.jpg

20180414_123541_resized.jpg

20180414_123547_resized.jpg

20180414_143401_resized.jpg

when you match your hoodie to the car lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Best colour, post up plenty of pictures. :)

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Congrats, I would leave the stripes and take them off later, see if they grow on you or not, spoilers are supposed to be able to be ordered

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Best colour, post up plenty of pictures. :)
I agree :D hopefully wont catch on like the white did. MY friends called me mad years back for buying a white BMW years on they have white cars too :lol:

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Congrats, I would leave the stripes and take them off later, see if they grow on you or not, spoilers are supposed to be able to be ordered
That's what I was thinking, considering they are on already. Might be to quick to judge if I have them off straight away

Sponsored

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Congrats!

Definitely keep the stripes for now.

My dealer says you can order the spoiler after the fact, which is why I didn't delay my car for it.

Today is my blend date, by the way, so congrats to me too :cheers:

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Congrats!

Definitely keep the stripes for now.

My dealer says you can order the spoiler after the fact, which is why I didn't delay my car for it.

Today is my blend date, by the way, so congrats to me too :cheers:
:cheers:
Hmmm I will chase that up.. but wasn't to fussed to wait for a spoiler to not get a car now instead of waiting till end of the year if not more

23TGrabberBlue

Grabber Blue Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2017 EcoBoost Grabber Blue
That's nice. Much prefer the standard black cross spokes to the silver 5 spokes, they look far too early-00's for my liking.

FordMustangMY18GT_12.jpg

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
1. Yes probably
2. Yes you can remove them (unless they now paint them)
3. Spoiler aint out yet, some EU regs they need to get through (EU just being nonces)

Bit of black on OF really sets it off nicely, if you did remove the stripes, maybe roof/wing mirrors in black. Your car, your choice though :)!

Nice pickup nonetheless.

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I didn't order the soft centre and sides (because I wanted tan seats) and on my first day with the car thought I had made a mistake. But now I don't miss the soft overlay and have got rather attached to the hard plastic.

(Lovely car by the way)
I'm pretty sure I will get used to it, it doesn't look that bad without but did feel nice with the soft overlay knowing ford probably cost over a ÂŁ1,000 to upgrade after :doh:

Tan looks good with white :thumbsup:

OP
OP
harmzz

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
1. Yes probably
2. Yes you can remove them (unless they now paint them)
3. Spoiler aint out yet, some EU regs they need to get through (EU just being nonces)

Bit of black on OF really sets it off nicely, if you did remove the stripes, maybe roof/wing mirrors in black. Your car, your choice though :)!

Nice pickup nonetheless.
Pretty sure they still vinyl :eyebulge:
Ahhh makes sense dealer had no clue about the spoiler :headbonk:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
20180411_153449_resized.jpg

20180411_161016_resized.jpg

2 quick pics :D 2 days to go :hail:

Another OF outside looks so different in light and dark, credit to ford for such a nice colour IMO. The manual was fun to test drive just for the fun of it lol

Sir that is simply stunning.

Leave the stripes, orange fury is toooooo orange when no stripes, no black roof or no black wheels.

The stripe and black wheels really add contrast.
If you don't like the stripe, get some custom stripes made up for it and make it different.

Also get some gloss black mirror caps and that car will be spot on, cannot believe how amazing these 18's look right out the showroom, it hardly even needs lowering, assume it has mag ride?
Sponsored