Smog Testing

Socal Stangman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So I know this is a question that most wont want to answer in a public forum for obvious reasons and maybe you want to message me, that's fine to, but Im going to ask anyway...

I see a lot of people on FB and even people from California I follow on Youtube who do a lot of stuff to their cars, whether it be a super charger, headers or other stuff that is not CARB legal. How do they get around the whole smog thing? I mean I get it.. they " know people" but how? I have a Whipple on my car, CARB legal of course, but Id love to do headers, which is crazy they aren't legal, but I would have to swap them out every 2 years for smog purposes...I dont mind doing that if that's what has to be done, but damn...I see people with cars that are super illegal.
Sponsored

Nobuemon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nikita
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Premium
After some time going to the shops, talking to them, and doing stuff to the car you just get to “know people” I guess. Plus, newer cars don’t need smog tests every 2 years. On that note, if you have more questions, feel free to DM me.

OP
OP
Socal Stangman

Socal Stangman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
After some time going to the shops, talking to them, and doing stuff to the car you just get to “know people” I guess. Plus, newer cars don’t need smog tests every 2 years. On that note, if you have more questions, feel free to DM me.
Message sent
Sponsored