JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
Question for you guys, how do you get leaves and other small debris out of the towels? I have a few different kind, nut those yellow chemical guys ones are the hardest to get stuff out of. I shake them after use and wash them, but they seem to hold onto everything, especially if they fall on the floir.

Goatdad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT PP 6M
Question for you guys, how do you get leaves and other small debris out of the towels? I have a few different kind, nut those yellow chemical guys ones are the hardest to get stuff out of. I shake them after use and wash them, but they seem to hold onto everything, especially if they fall on the floir.
My towels get demoted to tire , engine bay etc. once they hit the ground or get debris in them. The more costly the towels, the more careful I am.

JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
Everything eventually hits the floor when you have a 3 and a golf year old and a 2 year old lol

Goatdad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT PP 6M

Sponsored

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Replace it

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ditto! I can any towels with debris or give them to wifey for household cleaning. Not worth the risk. Try not to drop them on the floor lol

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
Used Maguiars big (22 x 30 IIRC) water magnet waffle towel for the 1st time yesterday - highly satisfied.