SC'ed GT or Tuned M235

wjones14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE; Sold: 2005 Mustang GT
M235 is exclusive, and front is nice up close, but you can't be sure it is not a Buick until it gets fairly close & from the sides and back it looks like your generic space efficient 2 door.

I had an M235 on order for a month, found out the dealer was lying about having an allotment, cancelled the order and got a Mustang.

Have about 4500 miles on the car now and I think that getting hosed on the M235 order was the greatest piece of dumb luck I have had in my life.
Pretty accurate. :)

The M235i isn't the best looker, but if you're a car guy, the closer you get to it, the badder it looks.

Have only had the BMW for a couple weeks now, but this is a pretty hot car. To be honest, I wish I had room for an S550 too. Can't go wrong either way.
Sponsored

Fox5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP magnetic
I like bmw, I think they just lost their touch... The last f30 335 m-sport that I drove was a letdown for 60k. I don't even bother with the new 235 until a couple years of being proven.

Marino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moped
Remember the N55 is not the same as the same as the N54 in the previous BMWs. It has a single turbo not the 2 turbos that the N54s came with. The tune will not net that much gain in power. You are looking at maybe 320whp with a tune and boltons. On top of this you would need to go with the manual as the DCTs start having issues once you push them past stock. It's an issue of the transmission not receiving the correct power levels from the engine so the clamping force isn't strong enough and slipping occurs. You can make good power with the manual but you must first upgrade the turbo. I'd save yourself the headache and go with the GT.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
N54 shows 380whp with a tune i m not sure but this is like comparing a regular gt with a supersnake gt500! You can get 750+ hp with a supercharger, henessey performance have a package for it i think and they give you warranty as well!

hangover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M235i or S550 cant decide !!!
NA V8 >>>>>> Taxxed, unreliable turbos with years of fuel pump issues!
Sponsored